43. Flower floor

JAY'S POV

"Does this makes your breath unstable, me licking your fingers..?"

I could see her eyes widen as my words reached her ears. She looked at me, slightly shocked. Her cheeks were already red, one because of the bright sunlight and second because of my words. I like the second reason more.
I just shrugged my shoulders when she didn't say anything and parted my lips once again for her to feed me again.

She just narrowed her eyes at me for a second, before moving her hand back to the lunchbox tearing another bite for me. This time she maintained the same intense eye contact with me and rubbed my lips a little as her fingers brushed against them. Now, it was my turn to blush and feel flustered. I somehow gulped down the food and lowered my gaze a little.

I could see her smiling from the corner of my eyes as if she won some kind of a contest. I smiled internally admiring her gorgeous smile, I would loose my life if it means to see this smile for one more time. The effect she has over me and the love I carry for her is beyond all the depths of anything which ever existed in this world.

She snapped her fingers in front of me causing me to break out of my thoughts while she looked at me confused and asked.

"Why do you get lost again and again Jay?"

"Sometimes, It gets hard to convince myself that you are, for real all mine now.."

I said almost immediately, the words sounded like the rawest form of my thoughts. She raised her eyebrows at my response before giving out a lip tight smile. Tucking in her hair with her left hand as her right one went back to the lunchbox before feeding me the last bite. I gladly widened my lips as her hand reached near my mouth.

Taking in the last bite, I chew the food slowly while she closed the lunch box before wiping her hand from my handkerchief kept near my thighs. After putting the lunchbox back in her bagpack, she turned to look at me again who was still chewing. She smiled and wiped something off my lips before speaking in the softest tone ever.

"Is this enough for you to convince yourself that I am for real all yours now?"

A chuckle left my mouth hearing her words, I shook my head while smiling and gulp down the food before speaking, in a rather low tone.

"Nope but maybe a kiss would work?"

She leaned in closer making me do that same, her smiling lips and shiny eyes made me forget about our surroundings. Our noses almost touched, I could already feel her breathe fanning over my face. I closed my eyes, leaning in even closer expecting for her soft lips to touch mine but opened my eyes when I didn't felt that heavenly feeling for a few seconds.

I frowned when I saw her standing a few steps away from the bench with her arms crossed as she tried hard not to laugh out loud on me Ofcourse, There I was closing my eyes and leaning forward probably looking like I was about to kiss the air. Huffing out air, I stood up causing her to pick up the other bouquet before running away, entering into the hospital.

I shook my head and ran after her following her but had to stop when a nurse glared at me for running in the hospital. I gave her a embarrassed smile and walked away from there after mumbling a 'sorry'. I looked here and there to see where she went. I walked to maa's room finally finding her sitting there already; talking to her.

They both looked at me making me confused, I raised my eyebrows and asked.

"What?"

"Bhut (ghost) lag raha hain.."