19. Planning

RUHANI'S POV

I frowned at his text. A business suddenly?

"When where?"

I asked to which he just responded.

"Can we video-call. I will tell you everything. I wanna see my love."

I smiled at his response and quickly opened the front camera to see if my hairs look fine. I quickly adjusted my hairs and sat up straight to look a bit more presentable before calling him. He picked in just two rings.

That's when I saw his room for the first time. The dark colour of walls..neat and clean. He was sitting on his desk looking absolutely divine with his slightly wet and messy hairs and that plain black hoodie with some shorts. Like so casual yet so captivating. He sat there smiling at me lovingly for few seconds before he spoke.

"Done staring love?"

I broke out of my trance and cleared my throat putting my hairs behind my ear before I replied

"Huh? Oh I was looking at your room."

He just smirked and looked back at his room only a plain wall and a little reflection of his room form the window was visible to me on the screen. He pointed to the wall and said sarcastically.

"You sure that wall is more admirable than your boyfriend jaan?"

He leaned back on his chair getting comfortable. The sly smile of face , the shine of his eyes while he looks at me never leaving from his face. I adjusted the laptop on my lap and kept a pillow under it as I tried to change the topic before he starts teasing the hell out of me.

"Um..what business trip were you talking about?."

He raised his eyebrows and sat up properly on the chair his playful side turning off as he said.

"Oh that! I will have to go out of town for a few days love. It's really important. I have to meet one of our suppliers as we are planning to expand some areas of the company."

I nodded at his words feeling proud about how hardworking he is when suddenly the realisation hit me. He will be gone for a few days..probably too busy to even text but Ofcourse I don't want to stop him from progressing.

"Oh wow that's a good news Jay. I am sure you must have worked hard for this. You are reaching places in such a young age. I am proud of you."

He smiled at my words and brushed his hairs out of his face before saying with a wide smile.

"Thank you baby. It makes me so happy that you are proud of me. Bass that's all I need. "

I smiled at his words. The way he makes everything sounds so filmy! But how much I love that.. . I couldn't help but gave him a flying kiss through the screen. In response to which he leaned back on his chair while holding his heart.

"Hayye bhagwan..ajj mujhe Marne ka irrada madam Apka?"

He said in his dreamy voice and with those charming eyes that take away my heart everytime I look into them. I shook my head with a slight laugh and said.

"You are such a dramaqueen."

"Am I? So you are getting free entertainment for life baby."

He said and winked at me before eating some almonds. Ofcourse my health freak who eats spicy pani puri just for me.

"Oh btw where do you have to go for the business trip?"