21. The journey begins!♡

RUHANI'S POV

"Kya hua jiju? Apka koi plan fail ho gya kya?"

My eyes widen at Srishti's words who asked her to call him jiju? What if he feels uncomfortable? We have only been dating for like a few days and here my bestfriend is already calling him jiju. I glared at her who was still laughing with bhai.

But when I saw Jay's face my thoughts changed. He didn't look uncomfortable but embarrassed. Wait was he blushing? We were still standing close. I glared at the laughing duo making them stop immediately.

"Go back to the car. We are coming."

I said in a authoritative tone and pointed to the car. They both nodded their heads and went away silently. I slightly smiled at their absence and looked up at my boyfriend who was still taking deep breathes to calm himself down just because my bestfriend called him jiju (brother-inlaw).

Can he get any more cutter? Probably yes.

I stepped closer to him and tappped his shoulder to get his attention and said.

"Where did you get lost?"

"Oh huh?..um..nothing."

He said feeling embarrassed about spacing out. He looked to the side to avoid looking into my eyes and bite his lips. Was he actually mad because they are coming?

He then picked up my bags and gestured me to move to the car without saying anything. I pouted at his actions and didn't move an inch. Seeing me not moving Jay stopped midway and turned back to me before asking.

"Why are you still standing?"

He was looking at my face but still not directly into my eyes. I frowned my eyebrows and walked closer to him. My steps are fast, filled with anticipation. Why was he not looking into my eyes. His gaze lowered to the ground when I stood in front of me. I poked his arm but still he kept looking elsewhere.

"Why are you not looking into my eyes?"

I finally asked feeling irritated. I get that he is disappointed because my brother and bestfriend are also coming to the trip and I didn't even tell him. I am disappointed too I wanted this alone time as much as him and I didn't ask them to come at my wish. Now that I was thinking about it. His anger or disappointment can be justified.

"I can't."

I tilted my head at his words and asked.

"Why?"

He finally looked up at my face. His gaze finally was directed in my eyes making me gulp down my saliva. He took a step close before holding the back my head bringing my face closer to his and whispered just at my lips.

"Because after what that girl just said. The moment I look into your eyes I wouldn't be able to control but-"

"But what?"

I whispered back painfully slow but he heard me as our faces were so close...our lips close enough touch if one of us even takes a deep breathe. It felt like we both stopped breathing for a second. The tension was almost too much to bear. I was sure he could hear my heart beating ever so fastly. Before I could look up at his eyes. His other hand sneaked onto my waist. Leaning down he kissed me.

Every kiss we shared till now always turn out to better than the last one yet while kissing it feels like how could this get any better? He took both of my lips between his before sucking onto my lower lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I had to tiptoe myself to match his height but he lifted me up from the ground by my waist to bring me at the same level as his.