9.2..The party

RUHANI'S POV

I was feeling extra pretty after Jay reacted like that and said all those things. I try to hide my blush by looking outside the window.

After a silent drive of 15 mins we reach the party hall. There were a lot of people outside chatting , the loud music could be heard from the outside only. Jay stopped the car in front of the gate and got off opening the door of my side i thanked him and he went to park the car while I stood outside waiting for him to come back.

"Shall we go in bellissima?" Jay asked from behind making me startled. "Huh? What does that mean?" I asked confused to which he just shrugged and held my hand and went inside the hall.

There so many different types of people dancing drinking talking and all that. I wasn't close to my Dance mates as I never hung out with them as I had to go to college straight after the practice so I didn't go to meet anyone in particular.

"Oh shit!! Jay we forgot to but some gift for Tanya " I said and hit my forehead with my hand which was stopped by Jay.

"Don't worry what do you want to gift her ? I will get it delivered here in a few mins." He reassured me in his calm voice making me relax and wondering about what should I gift her.

"I am not close to her so I don't know what to gift her..how about some bracelet ?" I asked Jay his opinion while raising my eyebrows. We were still in the hallway before the entry of the main party hall.

"A bracelet? Sure diamond , gold or platinum?" He asked taking out his phone to show me some pictures.
Oh yeah how can I forget he is the owner of Roosh diamonds. What else can I expect? I selected a simple silver bracelet he said it will be here in 10 mins so we went inside the party hall.

Jay had his arm loosely around my waist and was a little behind me as we walked in. The hall was dark filled with colourful lights and loud music like a club and here I was saying that I was going to a simple restaurant for my friend's birthday at home.

"It looks like a club right?" I said and looked at Jay only to find him already looking at me. "Yeah it does. " He said.

We went to meet some of my dance mates and I introduced Jay as my friend..well we are friends for now right?

"Oh you were the one who came this morning right ?" Ritika , one of my dance said to Jay while looking at him from head to toe. Okay I agree he is looking like a Greek god straight out of a romance movie but divert your nasty eyes from him girl.. I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.

Jay just nodded keeping a cold face not giving her much attention. I looked down when I felt his hand slipping into mine smoothly making my heart race..something flipped in my stomach. I smiled and kept pretending to talk my Acquaintances.

That's when Tanya the birthday girl came to us. Everyone in the group congratulated her. She came and stood beside Jay who didn't even spared a glance at her. I giggled at her failed attempt to get his attention.

"Guys let's play a game don't be so boring ." Ritika said more like whined making Everyone laugh and suggest different games to play. Jay kept quiet his thumb continuously caressing my hand making it hard for me participate and concentrate at the conversation before us.

"Stop stop! It's my party and I already have games planned for us but before that Everyone should get in pairs." Tanya said and Everyone started looking to make pairs while I was standing beside hand in hand with my partner....for the game. Tanya touched Jay's arm to get his attention which he quickly pulled back and said in a irritated tone "call my name if you want to say something , I don't like unnecessary touches."