54. The departure

JAY'S POV

"This is a little piece from my immense love for you. Don't ever take this off Rooh, not untill I come back and replace this with a mangalsutra."

The moment those words left my lips, she looked at me through the mirror with glossy eyes filled with infinite galaxies of our love. I could see my whole world in those two pairs of eyes at that time. She immediately turned around and wrapped her arms around my body making me do the same.

"I love you Jay. Now this will only come off of me, when I die. Thank you my love."

She said while squeezing me tighter between her arms. I smiled and nuzzled into her neck with my nose before answering.

"Don't say such things Rooh, I too love you..the most."

"I know."

She muttered under her breath before pulling away from the hug. Turning around, she faced the mirror once again and started admiring the necklace, tracing her fingers over it slowly.
Looking at me, she lets out a wide grin before speaking.

"I never knew I could look this beautiful."

I chuckled at her words and stood just behind her as we both looked at eachother through the mirror. Brushing her hair from behind, I said.

"See from my eyes, There never did and never will exist anything or anyone more beautiful or precious than my rooh."

I placed my face next to hers and planted a long kiss on her cheeks. As I was about to kiss her on the lips, her phone rang which made us to step back a little as she took her phone out to check who's calling.

"Oh it's bhai."

She said and accepted the call; stepping away a little to talk to him. I groaned, why did he had to call just now? I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bed with huff.

"Bhai..more like kavab me haddi. Let him have a girlfriend first phir sare chun chun kar badle (revenge) Lunga."

I mumbled to myself before standing up to complete the left over packing. A few minutes later, Rooh came back to me while I was zipping the suitcase. Sitting down beside it, she spoke.

"I have something to tell you."

"What?"

I asked immediately and looked at her only to find her smiling at me. Placing the suitcase on the floor, I sat beside Rooh on the bed and raised my eyebrows in a way asking about the matter. She looked into my eyes with a sheepish smile for a moment before answering.

"So....my parents and bhai, they told will come to the airport to see you off."

My eyes widen when she said that. The great, almighty Mr. Abhishek Singhania will come to see me off at the airport, this was a little- OK maybe a LOT difficult to digest. I looked at her with a questionable look, asking for confirmation about what she just informed me. In response to which she nodded. I crashed my eyebrows, feeling confused as I asked.

"When did you tell them?"

"Oh, I told mummy last night and now when bhai called, I told him that you are leaving in a few hours So, Papa was there too and he said they all will come to see you off."

She explained and I nodded in response. Noticing eyes looking here and there, a little smirk formed on her face. Leaning forward, she wiggled her eyebrows and asked in a teasing tone.

"Are you scared Jay?"

"Your man is fearless love. The only thing fear I have is of loosing you and I won't let that happen ever."