42. Aaloo ke paranthe

RUHANI SINGHANIA's POV

Jay smiled and nodded his hand before bringing our intertwined fingers closer to his lips and pressed a long, sweet kiss at the back of my palm causing a smile to appear on my face. Tucking my hair behind my ear, he spoke softly. 

"I know Rooh, I would do the same for you. Now don't think about all this, Go and have a good rest my love.."

I slightly pouted at the thought of saying bye, but at last nodded my head before turning around as I walked to the window of my room. A gasp left my mouth when I felt Jay's hands on my lower back as he lifted me up to the level of my window, I smiled and climbed up easily. As soon as my feet touched the floor, I turned around, looking down from my balcony only to find him already looking at me, as expected. He gave me a flying kiss causing me to pretend like I caught his kiss in my hand. He chuckled at my behaviour and placed his hand on his heart letting out a sigh as he walked back to his car without averting his gaze from me while I continuously waved at him.

Walking over to my bed, I plopped myself down on the soft mattress, letting out a big sigh. A lot happened in a short span of time. Reaching for my phone, I take it out from my pocket of my saree, as I was still in my dance attire except that the jewelry was off. Switching on my phone, a big smile made its way on my lips as I read the messages Jay left.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jay-> "I forgot to say it, I love you Rooh more than you could ever imagine. Sleep well and take care of yourself for me<3"
-------------------------------------------------------------

Sending him a sweet message back, I kept my phone back on charging before going to change my clothes. I found myself smiling unknowingly as I loosen my saree, the memories of him helping me getting ready came back flooding in my brain causing my cheeks to heat up.  "You have gone crazy girl.."
Whispering to myself, I shook my head before heading back to hide myself under the soft blanket.

As I pressed my head against the fluffy pillow, sleep took over me soon due to all the tiredness, making me feel relaxed. Ever since I have met Jay things have been different, I sleep and wake up with a smile. His mere thought is enough to brighten up my whole day.

My eyes flutter open as I heard distant sounds of birds chirping and my mother's sweet murmuring of prayers filled my ear making me let out a smile with my eyes still closed. Groaning to myself, I stretched my limbs, cracking my neck I sat up on the bed yawning. Rubbing my sleep filled eyes I tried to reach for my phone to check time when my mother opened the door of my room.

I smiled as her refreshing scent filled my nostrils, the subtle fragrance of her shampoo makes me feel at home. I opened my eyes to see her walking towards me, freshly showered with her long luscious hair still wet. Thanks to her, my hair are also like that. She immediately pulled me into a tight hug, I let out a sigh and snuggled into her arms more.

"Meri bachi.."

She peppered my whole face with lots of kisses causing me to giggle. I clenched my eyes shut feeling her lips all over my face as she combed my hair back lovingly. I smiled and hugged her again, resting my face against her chest I spoke.

"I won, mumma."

She nodded excitedly and pulled me away, walking over to the desk. She lifted up the trophy proudly before kissing it as well. Bhai must have shown it to her. I smiled at her as she posed with the trophy and pretended to give a thank you speech. Leaving the comfort of my bed, I stood up and walked to her before kissing her forehead as I said.