29 The rooms

JAY'S POV

"Ajj se aap mera abhimaan ho gaye hain..Jay.. "

My heart melted at her love filled words, as I step closer to her and kissed the back of her palm which I was holding.

"To..mera pyaar ab hum andar Chale?"

I asked in soft tone while looking deep into her glossy eyes. She nodded and stepped out from the plate, leaving the imprint of her auspicious feet on the floor. I went behind her, sneaking my arm around her waist from behind. I whispered near her ear.

"Thank you my love. Time to go inside."

I picked her up in my arms before she could take a step, making her let out a suprised yelp as her arms made her way around my neck unconsciously.

"Woah..."

I laughed at her reaction and leaned down to brush my nose against hers before speaking.

"You said na that you thought I will pick you up? Loo utha liya ab."

She looked to the side for a second to hide her smile but I managed to catch the glimpse of the heartwarming scene. Looking at me she tightened the hold of her arms around my neck. I could feel her soft gaze at me as I walked inside the house with my Queen in my arms.

The moment we stepped inside the house, thousands of fresh rose petals were showered above us. I looked down at Rooh in my arms who was smiling and giggling due to the soft tickles of the petals. I stood there for some time to let her enjoy the moment. She extended her hand in the air to collect the petals in her hand. Seezing the opportunity I revolved around in circles with her in my arms as the petals kept falling on both of us.

Her laughter intensified as she closed her eyes enjoying the feathery touch of the red petals. Suddenly she threw the flowers she collected on my face making me close my eyes. I pulled her closer to me as she also brought her arms back to my neck and said.

"Ajj se pehle itni kushi kabhi nahi hui...aap kya ho yaar Jay..?"

"Apka..Ashiq..jii."

She blushed at my words and gave out such a cute smile. How can someone not just do anything to see her smile. She kissed me at my Jaw near my chin. I laughed as that's how high she was able to reach being in my arms. We both smiled at eachother as I finally walked in the house making my way directly to the temple made in the house.

I removed my shoes with my feet and lowered down to gently make her sit on the small stool kept in the temple.

"Ye sab? How is everything already decorated?"

She asked looking around in the house and the temple as everything was already decorated and furnished properly. I sat beside her and held her hand before saying.