13. The truth

AUTHOR'S POV
[Song: Apna Bana le]

Angered veer grabbed Jay by his collar after  seeing him like that in his sister's room. Everything happened so quickly not giving any chance to ruhani to do something.

Realising the situation she went to veer and tried to break Jay free from his grip. For a fact she knew that Jay won't raise his hands on her brother but she didn't want to see the typical fight between her boyfriend and brother.

"Leave him bhai!! What are you doing?"

She yelled at her brother who was still holding her boyfriend by his neck. Jay maintained  his calm signalling ruhani that he was fine. Veer wasn't actually choking him he was just holding his collar harshly and shouting at him.

"Who are you? What were you doing here with my sister huh!! "

"Mr. Singhania you should calm down. We can sit down and talk?" 

Jay said trying to calm down veer and here ruhani was getting restless seeing her brother not leaving Jay's collar. So she forcefully came in between both pushing her brother away.

"Rooh!! Careful love."

Jay said and held her waist from behind trying to calm her down.

"What is your problem  bhai? Have you gone crazy for real? What was this!! "

She shouted at her brother who was still glaring at Jay. Everything that happened earlier she was already mad at her brother and now this.

"Smarty I am just protecting you as your big brother. Who is this guy??"

Veer said justifying his act his glaring eyes never leaving Jay who just sighed and held Ruhani's shoulder to calm her down. 

"It's okay Rooh. I am fine."

He tried to handle the situation maturely  for all he also knows that  if it was someone else than his rooh's  brother he would have punched him in the face but he couldn't because that would hurt his Rooh.

"Oh you black shirt.. What is this Rooh? Her name is Ruhani.."

Veer shouted while pointing his finger at him.  Ruhani just sighed at her brother's words and stood between them again daring both of them to take a step closer which ofcourse they didn't. She nodded and said

"Listen to me now and behave like normal adults okay!!  Jay he is my brother Veer Singhania and bhai he is my boyfriend Jay Oberoi. Now you can talk like civilized people."

"VEER SINGHANIA?"
"JAY OBEROI?"

"DPS school? "
"DPS school?"

Both the boys said at the same time  in a shocked voice while pointing at eachother. This confused ruhani so she asked

"Do you guys-"

But before she could complete her sentence both of the were punching eachother muttering something under their breathe.

"Wtf  is wrong with you two !!"

She yelled at them with frustration. Jay punched veer in the face while veer did the same after beating eachother for good 10 mins they hugged. Ruhani's eyes widen in shock