44. Thrones

°•ohh...when he loves me, I feel like I am floating..•°

RUHANI'S POV

"I would never do such a thing, that you don't want me to do Rooh..never."

He said and hide his face in my lap as my fingers went to brush his hair softly making him let out a soft sight at the feeling of my fingers combing his hair.
Caressing his head placed on my lap I spoke softly.

"I know you won't do anything like that, I was just faking it hehe."

He immediately looked up at me as soon as I said those words. Narrowing his eyes he looked at me closely and spoke, once again in his playful tone.

"Ayyee..don't lie Rooh, you actually got scared thinking I would throw you on the bed for a second.."

He wiggled his eyebrows eyebrows in the end making me laugh at the sight. I shook my head and held his arm, pulling him to sit on the bed beside me. I quickly went into his arms and placed my head on his chest, the most comfortable pillow ever. He wrapped his arms around my body securely and spoke gently while squeezing me.

"Is everything okay my love?"

"Jay, I have decided to talk to my father about us."

I looked up at his face to see his expressions as I uttered those words. He looked down at me with a bit worried look, pulling away from the warm hug slightly he gazed into my eyes with a serious look and muttered his next words slowly and clearly.

"Are you sure Rooh? Look if it's because of what I said yesterday then, please don't. I didn't mean to put on any pressure on you. I know it is a big deal considering how strict your father is, you don't-"

I cut off his nervous blabbering by keeping my hand on his mouth while he gazed at me with his wide eyes. I chuckled and slowly removed my hand from his mouth only for him to start his rant again.

"Rooh, I mean seriously you can take all your time..infact you should take all your time. What if this is not the right time and you know we should do such things-"

"Sshhhh.."

I tried to shut him but he continued his nervous talk leaving me with no choice, so I leaned closer placing myself on his lap as my hands cupped his face and finally I took his lips between mine, sucking on them softly. I felt both of us melting in the soft kiss. He pulled me even more closer by my waist causing me to land on his chest. I could feel his nervousness through the kiss so I brought my hand to the back of his head and gripped his hair, deepening our kiss.

He slightly moaned inside my mouth as I bite his lower lip softly that's when I felt him finally loosing up forgetting all his doubts and insecurities, I felt him melting in our kiss. After a few seconds, I tapped on his shoulder making him slowly pull away from the kiss. Breathing heavily, he gazed into my eyes for a moment before placing a kiss on my forehead, like a ritual he always performs after we kiss.