2. The Nightmare

Song :
Please vote and comment dear readers!♡
..........

AUTHOR ' POV

[At Oberoi house]

"Mumma! Where are we going?"

"Why is papa not coming?"
"Mumma! What happened to Nanu?"
While crying the little 7 year old Jay screamed!!..
"Masii!!! Mumma is not waking up..mumma..p-please...wake up"

He continues to cry While holding his mother's lifeless body in his small hands. The poor boy didn't even understand the concept of death when his mother the person he loved the most left him..forever.

"She is sleeping baby...."
His Masi tried to console the little boy While hiding her own tears seeing her sister lifeless on the ground..when her husband didn't even cared enough to come to her last rites or even for his own son but she didn't have a heart to explain All that to the poor soul who was broken and traumatized  his mother's death and the absence of his father.

"MUMMA!!!..."
Jay woke up abruptly from his nightmare. His forehead was filled with sweat the tears start falling own it's own. No matter how much love his maa..his maasi give him , The void of not having his mother with him at such a young age in a Complete different country could not be filled up. Jay lay down and cover himself with the blanket trying to not make any noise While crying but his sobs were feeling just uncontrollable at this moment. He tried to take deep breathes to calm himself just as his doctor suggested him but nothing seemed to work..The pain in his heart was getting too heavy to bear that's when he remembered about the incident that happened in the morning...He starts imagining her dancing..her smile the sound of her anklets..left a imprint on his heart. He starts  humming the same tune and soon fell asleep unknowingly.

[At singhania mansion]

Ruhani sneeked into her room from the window in the evening. She had changed her traditional outfit to casuals so that noone finds out what she was doing. She Sat down on her bed pretending like she was here the whole time. After almost an hour she could hear voice of her father indicating he was back from court. Well Her father was the biggest and most reputed lawyer in the state.
The door of Ruhani's room opened and her father came in smiling.

"Princess! How was your day dear ?"

Well her father pampers her a lot. Ruhani felt a little bad While lying to him but she knew he might lock her up if he gets to know what she does.

ABHISHEK SINGHANIA.. The famous lawyer who made his image as a progressive man in front of the eyes of the world but in the reality he was an orthodox. He will never let Ruhani become a dancer. According to him it was not "appropriate ".
He loves and pampers her a lot but when it comes to her carrer he is very serious and only wants her to become a lawyer like him.
He respects his wife but doesn't let her speak her own mind...everyone in the house have learnt to live like this.
What could they do ? Noone. Noone has ever disobeyed Abhishek Singhania.

"It was good papa. I was preparing for my text next week."

Ruhani lied as always. As much as she loved her father she loves dancing more than her life. She is ready to lie for that. That's how she is when she loves something .

After having dinner with her parents and dadi (grandmother). Ruhani comes back to her room to sleep but sleep is nowhere near her ,  she can't stop thinking about the boy she met near the Ganga ghat.