Chapter 149

"Rip—"

Two long, sleek legs lay beneath the demon.

Unadorned, firm, and powerful. White fabric scattered around Jiang Luo as he faced the demon's malicious and eerie grin with disbelief.

In the demon's hand still clung a large portion of the torn fabric.

Upon hearing the sound of fabric tearing, Jiang Luo's expression shattered just like the cloth.

If the helplessness moments ago carried a deliberate intent to confuse Chi You, now, Jiang Luo was genuinely frozen.

What's going on?

All the clothes he burned... ended up with Chi You?!

Jiang Luo's complexion shifted from pale to a mix of red and blue.

He didn't even bother about his own exposed legs but lifted himself, pulling down Chi You's collar. His voice tensed as he threatened in the demon's ear, "Why are the things I burned at your place?!"

"Who knows," the demon's tone casual, under Jiang Luo's gaze, he delicately tucked the torn fabric into his own chest pocket, then grinned deeply, "Who knows."

A white tip peeked from the pocket, resembling an elegant rose-shaped silk handkerchief.

Jiang Luo stared fixedly at the tip, sinisterly contemplating the destruction of all evidence. "Where are those clothes?"

"It's a secret," the demon's hand approached his thigh, his head following downward. Fingers circled in a flirtatious dance, a mysterious smile lingering, "Those things are probably still unwashed."

The demon's kiss, through the fabric, landed on the thin muscles of Jiang Luo's abdomen.

Jiang Luo's stomach twitched, thin sweat forming at his temples. He grabbed the demon's hair, but his focus was on what he said, "Damn it..."

Unwashed...

Indeed, unwashed.

Who the hell washes clothes meant to be burned?

Dammit.

Jiang Luo involuntarily recalled the things he had burned before.

Clothes worn for a day in the laundry basket, clothes stained with mud, and the clothes and sheets from the dream that led to a real-life wet dream with Chi You a couple of days ago...

All equally awkward.

As if the demon knew he was reminiscing, he deliberately said, "Those clothes still carry your scent."

Veins pulsed on Jiang Luo's forehead, "Shut up."

The demon continued to add fuel to the fire, "I really like these things you burned for me, especially the most recent time—"

Jiang Luo was furious, lifted his foot, and kicked him.

The demon caught his leg, eyes igniting with a hidden flame. Jiang Luo realized he wasn't wearing anything below and smirked coldly, "Is it pleasing to the eyes?"

Chi You gave an affirmative answer, highly praising, "Extremely pleasing."

"Keeps my eyes glued."

Jiang Luo sneered, "Then I'll gouge them out for you."

Two golden beams shot towards Chi You's eyes as Jiang Luo was about to seize this opportunity to turn the tables, teach Chi You not to pick up others' garbage randomly. However, in the next moment, black mist condensed into the shape of chains binding his limbs. Jiang Luo frowned, looking at the black mist entangling his hands. He struggled slightly, only to find the mist tightening its hold.