Chapter 112

The master still wore a bathrobe, seemingly awakened by the voices of the crowd.

On the first floor, tension rose due to his words, but in the next moment, the people noticed a hint of amusement in the master's tone. This laughter eased their nerves, and the group stood up, waiting for the master to descend.

Jiang Luo was also watching the master.

He sat at the back of the crowd, unmoving when everyone else stood, waiting for the master. A calm expression concealed a subtle smile on his handsome face. The eyes, once dull from prolonged boredom, now regained their luster.

After half a month, he finally laid eyes on the devil who bestowed him with a curse.

Did Chi You come to entertain him with a life-and-death game because he knew Jiang Luo was bored?

Jiang Luo sat upright, eyes gleaming.

Too bad he didn't kill Chi You with the ship explosion last time, but it was alright. Not dying meant settling the score about the three moles.

The man arrived on the first floor.

His movements were casual, accompanied by the pheromones surrounding him, enough to make hearts flutter in a mix of tension and instinctive fear, akin to blushing in submission.

Like a python revealing its patterns.

To anyone who saw him, the first word that came to mind was "mysterious."

He looked too mysterious.

On a snowy night, a handsome and young villa owner.

The master wore a sexy black bathrobe, the warm firelight dancing on his pale face.

This undoubtedly would plunge a young girl's thoughts into a peach-colored fantasy, like morning dew on wild roses.

The devil's appearance was indeed enticing. Jiang Luo observed him, chin resting on his hand, a gaze filled with mockery and malice, similar to how he used to look at Chi You during a stage performance.

Really reminiscent of a cowherd.

Now, Jiang Luo wanted to castrate him.

The devil sensed that gaze and looked back.

Dangerously ambiguous eyes silently entwined in the air.

However, Jiang Luo felt the devil seemed a bit strange today.

It was as if he was deliberately showcasing his charm.

The devil kindly asked, "Is dinner satisfactory?"

Sparks flew as matches ignited in the stove, waking a few young people. Qin Yun's face blushed, and she replied first, "It's very good. Thank you for your hospitality."

She answered the devil's previous question, "We're playing the King's Game. Would you like to join?"

Chi You raised an eyebrow, "The King's Game?"

Qin Yun explained it to him in detail.

The entire living room echoed only with her voice. The devil seemed focused, and his pitch-black eyes appeared affectionate towards the girl. However, his attention crawled like vines on the ground, moss growing on the walls, gradually spreading to Jiang Luo.

Fourteen days of absence.

The devil casually thought, surprised that he remembered the number "fourteen days." Despite his seemingly indifferent gaze and intent, it contradicted his nonchalance as it eagerly enveloped the black-haired youth.