Chapter 65

Feng Xiuyun's boyfriend was actually Zhang Feng.

Jiang Luo remembered the information he had seen before. Zhang Feng was only 24 this year, a full six years younger than Feng Xiuyun.

Even if Jiang Luo was not involved in the entertainment industry, he knew the consequences for a trainee who had not yet debuted if it came out that he was dating a program staff member six years his senior.

But the strange thing was here.

Zhang Feng was already 24, not young, and he was eager to debut. Why would he choose to engage in romance at this time? Jiang Luo didn't look down on Feng Xiuyun, but he was acutely aware of men's inferior nature. If the partner was beautiful and young, pretty and wealthy, that would be one thing, but Feng Xiuyun was already thirty, ordinary-looking, just a minor staff member behind the scenes, unable to provide any help to Zhang Feng.

Zhang Feng dating her was likely harboring ulterior motives.

But what kind of ulterior motives could make someone desperate to debut willing to risk ruining his future just to get close to Feng Xiuyun?

Jiang Luo read the diary again and realized that these entries were all written within three days, meaning, Zhang Feng approached Feng Xiuyun and started dating her within just three days.

Three days later, Feng Xiuyun died.

And before this time, three other trainees had already died.

To put it bluntly, Zhang Feng seemed inextricably linked to the truth behind the deaths of the three, but why hadn't he died?

A thought flashed through Jiang Luo's mind: a scapegoat.

Was Feng Xiuyun turned into Zhang Feng's scapegoat?

"Did Feng Xiuyun leave anything else?" Jiang Luo asked.

Lu Youyi brought over a large cardboard box. "This box was hidden under Feng Xiuyun's bed. We haven't looked through it yet."

The three of them bowed to the box before opening it to find neatly arranged storage bags inside.

The items in the storage bags were odd and varied, including half-eaten cookies, a used cup, and a moldy apple.

Above each storage bag, there was a note attached.

"The hair tie he gave me."

"The cup he used."

"The words he said to me."

Additionally, at the bottom of the box, there was a folded dark blue bedsheet.

Lu Youyi and Ye Xun unfolded the bedsheet to reveal a few drops of blood in the center.

There was also a note on the bedsheet.

Jiang Luo picked it up and frowned, "They had sex."

This was the proof of Feng Xiuyun's first time.

The two holding the bedsheet blushed, quickly placed it back where it was, and took a step back awkwardly.

The note on the bedsheet read: “I didn't expect things to progress this fast... but it's okay, he really likes me. Every time we meet, he hugs and kisses me. I asked him why he likes doing this, and he said he wants to leave his scent on me... Although I don't understand why he seems relieved after we've done it, I'm still very happy, even if he becomes impatient with me when leaving.”

The ghost suddenly spoke up from the side: “She's a scapegoat.”

Matching Jiang Luo's thoughts exactly, Jiang Luo looked at him, “Why do you say that?”