Chapter 143

In the dark room, a man in a well-fitted suit lay on a crimson bed.

The cut of his suit was precise, exuding mystery and nobility. From the bowtie around his throat to the white gloves on his fingertips, and from the gloves to the immaculate leather shoes, everything remained untouched by even the slightest dust, truly perfect.

In the white glove, he held a vibrant rose with dewdrops on its petals. The man's eyes were closed, his handsome face resembling a deity. A subtle, enigmatic smile adorned his thin lips, as if anticipating a delightful rendezvous in a dream.

As time passed, half an hour later, the lifted corners of the man's lips gradually eased, and he expressionlessly opened his eyes.

The demon couldn't penetrate Jiang Luo's dreams.

His adversary and lover wouldn't patiently await his possession in the dream realm. With a languid movement, Chi You, with his deep gaze, gracefully sat on the edge of the bed, rotating the rose in his hand.

The rose petals withered and cracked swiftly between his slender fingers, and the indifferent demon tossed the rose onto the bed, nonchalantly making his way out.

Opening the bedroom door, a foul smell wafted in, and the corridor's bloodstains slowly flowed towards the demon's polished shoes.

Glancing up, the corridor was filled with piles of corpses, severed heads and bodies scattered on both sides, leaving only a narrow path in the middle for one person to walk.

Beneath the bodies and blood, a once-white carpet had been repeatedly stained black by countless slaughters.

At the end of the corridor, dozens of the Chi family members looked around in fear and panic. Upon seeing Chi You, their pupils constricted, and they fled in agony.

"He's back! I dreamt of that madman again!"

"I don't want to be killed by him in my dream again; it's too painful! Please wake me up, anyone, please wake me up!"

Someone screamed frantically, clutching their head, collapsing to the ground, legs trembling as they retreated.

"What's happening?" Chi You innocently asked, "Why run away when you see me?"

He approached.

"Knock, knock, knock."

He chuckled, "Don't you welcome me? Am I not a sight for sore eyes?"

His footsteps echoed like the approach of death, and the demon's beautiful, pale face revealed an increasingly larger, more neurotic smile.

Opening his arms, amidst the sea of corpses and people, Chi You nostalgically said, "We meet again in dreams. Are you happy?"

Watching these frightened people attempting to struggle but having nowhere to escape, the demon closed his eyes in enjoyment, muttering to himself, "My little lover wasn't prepared to meet me tonight, so I had to come play with all of you."

Whenever he was in a bad or exceptionally good mood, or sometimes when his mood was neither good nor bad, Chi You would draw his family into his dreams.

The dream was already filled with the Chi family members' repeated corpses, a place where Chi You slaughtered them repeatedly—an Eden of Chi You's massacre.

Every Chi family member could find more than one severed limb about themselves in the piles of bodies.

Of course, to make the game more interesting, after playing games with the Chi family members in their dreams, Chi You never allowed them to remember the content of the dream. Instead, he made them believe they had a nightmare. This way, they wouldn't resist sleep, and when they peacefully fell asleep only to be unexpectedly dragged into the dream again, remembering all the nightmare content, the Chi family members' faces of despair amused Chi You even more.