196

Fang Xin shook her head and helped Fang Huai up in resignation.

  She can't enter the city now because she find Gong Yi and wanted to seduce Gong Yi, which made Gong Yi angry.

  Only then was she thrown out of Xiangcheng and could never enter again.

  Of course, it was impossible for Fang Xin to say this to the outside world. She felt ashamed in saying that she had hit a wall in front of Gong Yi.

  She just said that she was implicated by Fang Huai.

  Fang Huai was extremely weak.

  As a gambler, he has been living in an environment that is dark, crowded, with bad air and filled with the smell of cigarette smoke all year round.

  And he often eat three meals at irregular times.

  His body had long since been gutted.

  After entering the disaster period, he experienced earthquakes, long-distance hiking, etc. After arriving in Xiangcheng, he continued his dark gambling days.

  He would eat one meal every day but not the next, or even skip one meal. It was not that he had nothing to eat, but that he wanted to save the food for gambling.

  Fang Huai had already become as thin as a bamboo pole.

  Now, he was surrounded by Brother Monkey and others and beat him up, knocking out the last bit of energy he had.

  Now that he couldn't walk a few steps, Fang Xin could only help him to lie down in the tent.

  But Fang Huai was still cursing,

  "You are useless. I told you a long time ago that you should cry to your sister and beg her. She is now prosperous and her life will be better in the future. How can she still wrong you?"

Fang Xin felt extremely wronged , without saying a word.

  Finally, Fang Huai made the final decision,
  "Forget it, that's all you can do. Let's just make it up. You go to Brother Fan and clean yourself up. He will pick you up tomorrow."

"Don't cry all the way, so as not to be noticed by the garrison."

  Although this is outside the city, and the garrison outside the city is not as many as the garrison inside the city, the garrison near Xiangcheng is still very disciplined.

  The problem of the street is not allowed to arise in or outside Xiangcheng.

  Brother Fan then placed all those women in a small unfinished villa complex between Xiangcheng and City A.

  He created a red light district there, and Gong Yi's garrison couldn't control it for the time being.

  In the unfinished villas, most of the women who are hired to do business are voluntary.

  Because a willing woman is tight-lipped and won't run away.

  Unless there is a woman who is particularly good-looking and has a great background, she is worthy of Brother Fan's use of coercion.

  Most of the men who went to patronize the business brought money and supplies with them because of word of mouth and related needs.

  Although this is such a messed up world, and human life is worth less than grass, Brother Fan's situation is okay for the time being, and she haven't heard of anything tragic happening.

  So it hasn't been sent to the garrison yet.

  Fang Xin was a little unwilling and couldn't help but ask,