158

From beating Fang Huai until he screamed, to beating Fang Huai until he was dying, Hua Mi didn't take much time in total and didn't put any effort at all.

  Then, she carried Fang Huai, who was like a dead dog, and threw it directly at the feet of the oncoming garrison, "Don't let this person enter Xiangcheng in the future. He is a rotten gambler. Entering Xiangcheng will only increase your number of enemies. Work burden."

  Hua Mi said, looking up at the two wretched gamblers who were with Fang Huai,

  "It's the same with people like this, they will cause trouble if they are let in. We will do a good job of checking the gambling phenomenon in Xiangcheng in the future. There is nothing to do when they are full, and there is nothing to pursue in life except gambling."

  "Screen through all the people around Fang Huai, and throw out all those who can be thrown out."

The two guards immediately stood up straight and responded in unison.

  "Yes!"

  Sister Hua had spoken, and they naturally followed suit.

  The people around were still pointing, but their voices were a little softer, trying not to attract Hua Mi's attention.

  They were afraid of being targeted by Hua Mi.

  These people are indeed full. Anyway, they can fill their stomachs without doing anything now.

  Two meals a day, not only won't they starve to death, but also can feed them fat and healthy even when they don't do anything.

  Just as they accused Hua Mi of being unfilial and disobedient to her benefactor in low voices, Hua Mi left the scene and strode towards the caravan supermarket.

  After Hua Mi left, they shifted from blaming Hua Mi to blaming the garrison,

  "The garrison didn't know what was going on, but they actually listened to a woman."

  "I heard that the woman was the sweetheart of the commander. "

  "So what? It's not because of the Commander-in-Chief that she can show off her power. If she have the ability, the garrison will really listen to her and cut us two free meals a day." What he said was said in front of the garrison

  Those garrison guards were like boring gourds, keeping their mouths closed and not speaking.

  They silently followed Sister Hua's instructions and brought Fang Huai and two other wretched gamblers to Xiangcheng, and entered the identity information of the three people into the Xiangcheng surveillance system.

  As long as these three people enter Xiangcheng's surveillance system, the siren of "Entry Denied" will sound.

  As for the people at the Xiangcheng Rescue Center, they were really bored. Until it was time to line up for meals, they were still talking about Hua Mi, "I have never seen such an arrogant woman. What on earth does she do?"

  " Huh?"

  "Isn't it just because she is prettier? What's the point? Before the earthquake, aesthetic medicine was very advanced. Who knows if her face was caused by plastic surgery?"

"Don't even tell me, I really think her face is like that. It's too flirtatious, sly, like a vixen."

  After talking, everyone went to the place where they usually waited for the food distribution, and said, "I hope today's catering fruit will not be oranges anymore, I had enough , it would be great if it could be a cherries."