111

Since they are accusing him of mutiny , Gong Yi doesn't care what Yu Guanglin scolds him.

  He just didn't want Yu Guanglin to do nothing.

  If it can be dragged on any longer, the water in Xiangcheng will be up to the nose.

  If it is ordinary water, you can swim, find some kayaks, and even set up a boat to row out of Xiangcheng.

  But even with a dog's eyes, it can be seen that the water is very strange.

  The point is, after running away from Xiangcheng, after Xiangcheng is submerged, there is no guarantee that it will not spread to other cities.

  The monk ran away from the temple?
  If you don't solve the problem as soon as possible, it will all be over sooner or later.

  Gong Yi frowned, looked at the misty rain in front of him, gritted his teeth and said bitterly:

  "Yu Guanglin, you should do something real, look outside your window, the world has changed, what you care about is who is in power , Why am I keeping you? Keeping you from working when you are full?"

  "The food that was wasted is just the food I worked so hard to hoard!"

  Hua Mi frowned slightly, and walked towards Gong Yi.

  In fact, the management class is procrastinating in doing things and cannot adapt to the fast pace of the apocalypse. This has happened in every city in the early apocalypse.

  That's why she told Yu Guanglin that they should do what they should do, otherwise the bullet and the disaster would come first.

  It is really because, the management class in the peaceful age cannot solve the problem fast.

  Hua Mi can imagine what the procedures of the management are.

  First, because of other things, the initial disaster report was ignored, and finally after it was paid attention to, it was necessary to find multiple experts to double-check.

  Then various meetings were held, and when asked, they said that they were still researching, investigating, and discussing plans.

  After repeatedly discussing the solution, the golden time has passed, and the perfect solution has not yet come out.

  In the end, it aroused the anger of the survivors, and countless administrators were killed.

  Xiangcheng has not reached that step yet, but it is estimated that it will be soon.

  History is always surprisingly similar. In the chaotic world, if nothing works.

  Guns work best.

  Before Hua Mi could reach Gong Yi's side, Gong Yi hung up Yu Guanglin's phone.

  He called Tang You,
  "Stop all the food for Yu Guanglin and his group, and starve them if they don't work. When they can't stand the hunger, they will be able to work naturally."

Immediately afterwards, he again Called Cao Feng, "Go and ask Ke Minghong what he needs, and give him what he wants. Those who are willing to do things must treat him better. Nad let him Take control."

  The management system is unreliable, it has reached this point, Gong Yi immediately plans to make a real mutiny.

  Take control directly.

  What Yu Guanglin doesn't do, he does.

  He will take care of things that Yu Guanglin doesn't care about.