165

[Gong Yi: Answer the phone and let's talk clearly. ]

  [Gong Yi: You can't be so unreasonable. I have a share in the child and I have contributed. Just let me see it. ]

  Seeing that he seem to want children, Hua Mi thought for a while, took out the latest B-ultrasound sheet, took a photo of  and sent it to him.

  Gong Yi stopped replying to messages.

  Hua Mi was busy on the phone with the contractor again,."There are only 500 people in your team?"

  Sister Hua felt that she was underestimated. She felt that the contractor might not know how much money she could earn every day.

  In this world, the speed at which she makes money is only a fraction faster than the richest man in the world before the disaster struck.

  So what does a salary of 5 million a month count? She can afford a monthly salary of 50 million yuan.

  Hua Mi sighed, "Baoer, you are so ignorant. There are only 500 people, and you are just screaming here. Not only the clearance team, but your engineering team must also speed up. Build more infrastructure. You have to raise the height of my wall by ten meters!"

  "If there is really a shortage of manpower, you can recruit more people. As long as they are honest and have clean hands and feet, we will recruit them. Join our infrastructure team."

  In fact, Hua Mi felt that the 2-meter wall outside the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket she was looking at was too short.

  You have to keep raising the height.

  Later, mutated animals appeared, and the 10-meter walls were all short.

  Huami, who had changed into harem pants, put on sterile boots and came to the backyard of the supermarket.

  During this period, Gong Yi was quite quiet, and there was no phone call or text message.

  Hua Mi waited for Gong Yi's reaction after reading the B-ultrasound sheet.

  The backyard of her supermarket is like a hundred orchard. In the dark mist, there are fruit trees standing on top of them with fresh fruits.

  Hua Mi was thinking about how to arrange her newly acquired 10 square meters of black land.

  Because above 1 square meter, a type of fruit is planted, and this type of fruit, as the root system grows, the fruit trees will grow longer and more lush.

  The 1 square and 1 square must not be so close together, otherwise there will be  fights between fruit trees?

  So these magical black lands have produced self-sparseness.

  That is, when the fruit trees on your own land grow bigger and bigger over time, the distance between 1 square meter and 1 square meter of black soil will automatically increase.

  So the dozens of squares of black earth that were close together are now sparsely arranged like crooked teeth in Huami's backyard.

  Especially next to the giant orange tree, there was nothing but darkness.

  All the black land has been squeezed out by the giant orange trees.

  Hua Mi was a little troubled. She could only find an open space in the front yard, settle down 10 square meters of black soil, and plant them respectively: citrus, plum, bayberry, mulberry, tea tree, jute, rubber tree, camphor tree, and large leaves. Basswood, Ganoderma lucidum.