127

In the rainy field, Hua Mi turned her head expressionlessly, and glanced at An Xiaoyu who was pointing a gun at her.

  In front of her, Qin Ziran was rolling in the mud.

  Seeing An Xiaoyu pointing a gun at Hua Mi, Qin Ziran immediately yelled,

  "Shoot, shoot!"

  "Shoot and kill this bitch!"

  His voice was broken, angry, scared and in pain. Why didn't he just kill Hua Mi when he took out his gun.

  Now Hua Mi has the upper hand.

  An Xiaoyu didn't dare to kill.

  What he saw this evening, Hua Mi beheaded several people, made him terrified.

  Facing Hua Mi's way of turning back to look at him quietly, it seems that Hua Mi will raise a knife to chop him in the next moment.

  An Xiaoyu is more timid than Qin Ziran.

  His whole body was shaking, and he said in grief: "Why did this world become like this? You are obviously a couple, why did you make it to the point of life and death?"

  He dropped the gun in his hand on the ground, crying loudly , "Why, why? Why did it become like this? Why?"

  Who can tell him what is going on in this world? After the earthquake, there will be strange jelly water, and people who go out of the city will encounter mudslides.

  Even among people, the most basic civilized morality has been lost.

  What about the goodness of human nature? where it goes? Is there only evil left? Hua Mi glanced at the gun that An Xiaoyu threw on the ground, and said calmly, "Kindness without ability will kill you."

  Just as the words fell, before An Xiaoyu could react, a gun broke on the ground. Qin Ziran suddenly jumped up and ran.

  Hua Mi chased after him with a knife.

  An Xiaoyu still stayed where he was and wept loudly. He felt that what he saw tonight had already made his heart die.

  What hope is there in life?

The whole world is plunged into darkness, what hope is there?

 His spirit has completely collapsed, maybe what Hua Mi said is right, how can a person like him survive from the heart of such a person who is as dark as thick ink?

 How to survive?

  Qin Ziran in front stumbled and ran, while Hua Mi in the back followed calmly.

  Qin Ziran panicked and bumped into the jelly water polo in front of him, and there was no way out.

  He turned his head back in horror, looked at Hua Mi who looked like a madman, and begged aloud, "Ami, Ami, don't kill me. I love you. Everything I did today was because I love you so much, Ami."

"To love me is to find a bunch of terrible men and come to humiliate me?"

  Hua Mi took two steps forward, when she saw Qin Ziran's hand groping for a stone quietly.

  He continued to beg calmly,
  "No, Ah Mi, you believe me, I won't let them touch a single hair of your hair, they will listen to me, even if you take off your clothes, they won't take advantage of you , I just came here to scare you."

  Hua Mi continued to walk forward, hearing this, she couldn't help but sneer, "Do you think that evil without violence can be stopped at any time?"