33

The other party seemed to be taken aback, and didn't reply to the message for a long time. After a long time, he cautiously replied:
  [The person in charge of the gas station: What is your background? ]

  [Hua Mi: I know Gong Yi, what do you think? ]

  [The person in charge of the gas station: I'm sorry, you said it earlier, it turned out to be collecting supplies for the rescue team, so our price is still according to the market price, and I will refund you the extra money. ]

  Not to mention the prestige of the rescue team, they are all benevolent people, a humane person shouldn't make it difficult for the rescue team's logistics.

  And there is nothing wrong with having a good relationship with Gong Yi, this is a character.

  Gong Yi was already very well connected in the garrison and had a bright future, but he was seconded to the rescue team. If it wasn't for the earthquake, Gong Yi would have returned to the garrison for a promotion.

  So the person in charge of the gas station didn't raise the price of Huami's gas anymore, and refunded the money she had charged her earlier, and prepared 20 tank trucks of gas, and put them directly in the gas station warehouse, waiting Huami went to fetch it.

  Hua Mi looked at the sky, then turned on the phone and checked the text messages, but she never received the news of Cao Feng's death.

  Days passed after she finished collecting another 20 tanker trucks.

  During this period, she didn't know what was going on with Cao Feng, so as soon as Hua Mi finished her work, she went back to the bottom of the RV, got up and ran to the emergency room, ready to see what was going on with Cao Feng.

  When Hua Mi hurried to the door of Cao Feng's cubicle, she stop for some reason, lying in the corner and retching.

  Running too fast, there is no way.

  She quickly rubbed her stomach and walked into Cao Feng's cubicle, only to find that Cao Feng, the factory manager, Ah Fu, Ah Fu's wife, and Ah Fu's two children were all crowded in the cubicle.

  The children slept on the mats.

  The original big handful of straw mats was woven into a mat by someone.

  Mats can be woven into mats.
  Ah Fu and his wife are lying beside their two children, and the factory manager is lying on the edge of Cao Feng's bed.

  And Cao Feng is still alive!

  His whole body was washed clean by Hua Mi, the bleeding from the blast wound on his body had stopped bleeding, and a layer of soft blood scab had formed.

  The skin on the face was burned and chapped into pieces, a fleshy red.

  His hair was burnt and sparse, and his scalp was red and bald.

  The handsome and hearty young man in the past has disappeared, and now Cao Feng doesn't know how to describe it, and feels a little uncomfortable.

  Seemingly aware of someone approaching, Cao Feng lying on the bed slowly opened his eyes, he looked at Hua Mi, blinked his eyes, and asked in a hoarse voice: "Is the captain okay?" "

  "He's fine, you're still feeling painful right?"

  Hua Mi skillfully took out a painkiller and stuffed it into Cao Feng's mouth.

  He struggled to hold it in  his mouth, and then swallowed the painkiller with the water Hua Mi brought him.

  Seeing him like this, the pain in Hua Mi's heart intensified a lot, she sat on the edge of Cao Feng's bed, looked at the exposed burns on his arms, "How about I wrap this wound up for you,
now. This is not the solution, you still have to be strong."