149

Huami actually has a hard time. Her harvest of black soil comes in chronological order, not depending on the weather or other factors.

  When crops are planted in the black soil, the underground rhizomes grow thicker and thicker over time, and the harvest of crops on the ground becomes better and better.

  And Hua Mi first planted mat grass, and she sprinkled a handful of mat grass like this, without considering the consequences at all.

  With her "one-click collection" from time to time, the mat grass is more and more luxuriant by her, and the maturation time is getting shorter and shorter. Now the mat grass ripens a little slower than the oranges .

  Without Hua Mi's care, these mats gradually took up most of the space in her level 16 storage.

  Until now, it has become a lot .

  Ye Rong: "Well, we have limited manpower here, and the garrison will send one or two wounded people every day. Although the problem is not serious, we still have to take care of it. We also need to have the RV supermarket business, and The vending machines in the relief center are to be stocked."

 "However, I see that many survivors have come to Xiangcheng recently. I will find a few hard-working and reliable ones to weave some straw hats, bamboo hats, straw sandals and the like."

  If these are made more densely, It can also play the role of shelter from rain and foot protection.

  Didn't the ancient people not have such things as plastic and rubber? They also relied on these things given by nature to tailor clothes, weave hats and shoes.

  Hua Mi thinks Ye Rong's proposal is very good, "Then tell them, if they do something for me, I will definitely not treat them badly. Each person is paid by the piece, and I will pay them."

What can money do in Xiangcheng? You can buy oranges and condoms, as long as there is something for sale in the caravan supermarket, vending machines, and the stalls at the gate of Xiangcheng.

  Money can buy everything.

  So don't worry about the money being useless, Huami can spend money to hire people to weave the mats, and the survivors get money by weaving the mats, and have money to spend here in the supermarket.

  After discussing with Ye Rong, Hua Mi also arranged things in Xiangcheng similarly, and she was going to set off to find Gong Yi.

  And just as Hua Mi left Xiangcheng, Ye Rong started hiring people who can weave mats outside the relief center , those who have nimble fingers.

  When the news got out, it was going to cause a sensation in the relief center.

  To be honest, everyone who came to Xiangcheng was extremely panicked.

  Because in this world now, except for Xiangcheng and B City, money is completely useless.

  They brought money to Xiangcheng and City B to buy supplies, like a knife hanging above their heads, fearing that they would run out of money and one day they would no longer be able to buy supplies from Xiangcheng and City B.

 They are also afraid that the so much money that Xiangcheng and City B obtained from the survivors will eventually lead to a major economic collapse in the two cities, and they will no longer have the last two peaceful habitats.

  After experiencing a lot, the survivors can sum up the experience of urban collapse, and the routines of all urban collapse are the same.

  In the beginning, there were still a little bit of supplies.