92

At the side of the big truck, everyone swarmed up and scanned the QR code. After a while, the oranges that Tang You dragged out of the city were sold out.

  Dafu dragged a big trash can in his hand, and shouted to the survivors who were eating oranges all over the floor: "Help me, my sister won't let you litter, throw all the orange peels into the trash can for my sister, whoever litters  are blacklisted, you are not allowed to buy oranges from me in the future."

  The child's voice was drowned out by the boiling crowd.

  The more people gathered at the gate of Xiangcheng, the more people there were, the more prone to chaos.

  The good thing is that Gong Yi is a ruthless person, he will set up the most stubborn defense.

  At the first checkpoint in Xiangcheng, Gong Yi equipped the garrison with live ammunition.

  There are people who bought oranges, carrying oranges in large and small bags, queuing up to pass the customs while eating.

  Someone asked Dafu in a low voice,

  "Children, do you allow cars from City B to enter?"

  "Cars can enter the city, but there is no gas in the city."

  Dafu didn't know much, but the commander of the garrison did not say that cars could not enter.

  The supply of oil in the city has long run out.

  According to gossip, Sister Hua bought all the oil in Xiangcheng, but no one has any evidence for this, and it is impossible for Dafu to tell others everywhere.

  "Then, can you really use money in Xiangcheng? What can you buy with money?"

  Others also inquired in a low voice.

  Dafu thought for a while, and said honestly,

  "The cheapest thing now is probably oranges. The temporary rescue center provides three meals a day and two snacks a day, but recently the portions of meals have become less and less."

This is a very serious fact. Many people said that the material supply chain in Xiangcheng was broken, and the material trucks could not enter Xiangcheng.

  Of course, the same goes for other cities.

  Therefore, the food supplies needed by Xiangcheng were never delivered from other cities at all.

  The gossip also said that the Xiangcheng relief Center's three meals a day and two snacks are a very serious burden.

  Now they have started to eat food reserves, so gradually, the food supply of Xiangcheng relief Center will become less and less in the future.

  Hearing Dafu's words, those people from City B around them secretly calculated an account in their hearts.

  It seems that Xiangcheng is the same as their B city, the supply of materials has become a big problem, and money will not be money immediately.

  An orange is 9.9 yuan, and each one is as big as a fist. Two adults can eat up a meal.

  If there is a food shortage in Xiangcheng, then eat oranges for every meal, three meals a day, six a day, to keep you full and replenish water.

  Well, eating oranges can save a lot of mineral water.

  At this time, Tang You called and asked the factory manager to drive another truckload of oranges out of town and hand them over to Dafu for sale.