188

The oranges, grapefruits and apples with the highest yield have been harvested.

  Hua Mi looked at her empty backyard, imagining the large area of ​​Chinese herbal medicine that was about to grow here.

  In fact, she doesn't know how to use most of the Chinese herbal medicines she grows.

  But it doesn't matter. The Chinese herbal medicine will be harvested and sold directly to Ke Minghong and the B City Relief Center.

  She can make a lot of money again.

  Hua Mi was taking a leisurely walk in the heavy rain. She called Tang You and told her that she needed a prenatal check-up, so she returned to Xiangcheng alone.

  She would like to ask if there is any news from Gong Yi.

  Counting the days, her cubs have already passed the three-month critical period. Because they are twins, her lower abdomens are already hard as if they are full.

  It's time to go for a prenatal check-up.

  Because Gong Yi showed great concern for the child when he said he wanted to talk to her last time, so she wanted to see if Gong Yi could come back and accompany her for a prenatal check-up.

  Tang You answered honestly, "The news from the front line is that the boss has entered City A. We don't know the details."

It is impossible to give such details before, after all, it involves the secrets of front-line operations.

  But in the end, neither Cao Feng, Fang Yuqi, nor Tang You, none of the three captains received any news about supporting the operation in City A, which proves that everything went smoothly.

  If the garrison was to be mobilized to support City A, it would mean that with Gong Yi's hundreds of garrison forces, Chen Hu in City A would not be able to be dealt with.

  Hua Mi said "hmm" and felt relieved.

  She heard Tang You say on the phone,
  "Sister Hua, don't worry. As long as we stabilize the rear, the boss will have no worries."

The rear is also very critical. Chen Hu has always wanted the supply warehouse in City B.

  Because Gong Yi killed Chen Lu, the third son of the Chen family, Chen Hu was full of hatred for Gong Yi.

  He will always send people to harass City B or Xiangcheng.

  Sniping away these harassments can be regarded as drawing some firepower for Gong Yi.

  Hua Mi thought of Gong Yi's mental ability, and said "hmm" again, "I'm just worried that he won't be able to accompany me to the prenatal check-up in time."

  She said casually and hung up the phone.

  Originally, Hua Mi didn't have any high expectations about whether Gong Yi could come back.

  If it weren't for Gong Yi's attitude, Hua Mi wouldn't have even planned to tell Gong Yi that he had two children.

  Unexpectedly, Tang You turned his back and called Cao Feng to tell Cao Feng about Hua Mi's worries, which were not really her worries.

  Cao Feng said on the phone,
  "Prenatal check-up is a big deal for a woman. I heard that many women later suffered from postpartum depression and committed suicide by jumping off a building just because of a prenatal check-up."

  He has been maintaining security management in the emergency area. Ever since he learned that Sister Hua was pregnant, Cao Feng, consciously or unconsciously, often observed pregnant women in the emergency area.