58

The relatives of Huo Jing's family needed a lot of medical supplies that are not limited to treating trauma.

  Xiangcheng has become like this. People with underlying diseases are cut off from the medicine they need to take all year round.

  Now most of the doctors and nurses in the city have been dispatched to the emergency area of ​​the relief center. It is very difficult to find a doctor to see the injuries and illnesses of Huo Jing's relatives.

  Not to mention related medicine.

  Now the medical supplies in Xiangcheng are in short supply.

  Huo Jing also learned from his family that Huami's RV sells medical supplies. Although they are expensive products, it is rumored that these medicines are specially supplied for the garrison.

  Otherwise, how do you explain that there are no manufacturers' trademarks?

  These days, as long as it is labeled as "garrison special supply", it proves that this thing is very good.

  In fact, Huami's medicine reputation is indeed very good.

  So Huo Jing wanted VIP treatment in a special channel.

  He knew that as long as he worked for Miss Hua, he would be a proper VIP.

  Hua Mi picked up the phone, got off the bus, and said, "I can only provide respirators, ethanol, sterile gauze, painkillers and hemostatic gel for the time being, but these things have to be bought with money and you have to work for me."

  "This is natural. As long as you can get these medical supplies at this time, let alone pay and work, you can just ask people to work hard." Huo Jing told the truth, besides having a bunch of relatives, he has three children in his family. And the physique of the three children is not good.

  Today, the symptoms of dyspnea appeared invariably, the air should be too humid.

  People will not know the importance of medical supplies until they are sick.

  Huo Jing wanted to get medicine for his relatives, and also wanted to prepare some medical medicine for his own home.

  Hua Mi thought for a while,
  "That's all right, you don't have to pick the fruit trees, I will find someone to pick them, and you can find a few more people to help me clear the road, otherwise every time someone comes in and out to drag the goods, it will be very inconvenient."

  Now Chi Chuan has become Huami's mineral water agent, and the mineral water business in the neighboring city has been contracted by Chi Chuan.

  Although Chi Chuan's sales of mineral water have been a little slower due to the continuous rain these days, his business is still very good.

  Because the base of demand is huge.

  In two days on average, Chi Chuan bought 200,000 bottles of mineral water from Hua Mi.

  And Huami always puts the mineral water in the underground garage next to Supermarket and Chichuan's friends can only carry out the mineral water by hand.

  This is not troublesome for Hua Mi, but it is very troublesome for Chi Chuan's friends.

  The way Huami wanted for Huo Jing was to clear a double lane from the underground garage all the way out.

  This is a big project, Huo Jing will definitely not be able to finish it alone, he needs to find some people to help.

  Huami is also very generous,