115

"Ah! Come and help!"

  Cao Feng yelled, Fang Yuqi rushed over immediately, together with Cao Feng and Tang You, pushed against the iron gate to close it.

  "Come on, everyone!!!"

  Fang Yuqi, who had exhausted all his  strength, roared with grinning teeth.

  Dozens of garrisons rushed forward, holding the big iron gate together, trying to use meager manpower to resist the collapse of the two mountains.

  There were hundreds of other guards in City B who couldn't get close to the iron gate, and could only look anxiously at the mud pouring into the gap between the gates.

  Hua Mi stood behind everyone, looking at the magnificent scene ahead, then lowered her head, looking at the mud that had already buried her ankle.

  She moved her boots, and the mud around one meter was recycled into the garbage station.

  It was clean, without a trace of dust, and even revealed the original color of the floor of the warehouse.

  But soon, there was new mud covering it, and Hua Mi continued to collect the mud calmly.

  No one in front noticed her here, and the crack in the door was getting wider and wider. Tang You yelled,

  "Quickly, tell the commander urgently, we will be buried soon!"

  Manpower cannot resist the force of nature, because nature is too strong.

  But there are more than half of the oranges in the material warehouse that have not been shipped out, so the commander has to be notified, at least the oranges must be dug out after the landslide stops.

  A garrison standing in front of Hua Mi held a transmitter and prepared to find a safe place to send the report.

  Turning around, he saw Hua Mi.

  In the dimly lit warehouse, she stood clean and refreshed under a dim yellow lamp, her back and feet were spotless.

  There is really no mud at all.

  "I have notified Commander Gong ,there is no need to send a telegram."

  Hua Mi opened her eyes and said nonsense, smiling at the garrison who was carrying a transmitter, "Go and help close the door, don't waste time on this."

 " Thank you Sister Hua."

  The dispatcher didn't think too much, Sister Hua said that and she would definitely notified the commander if she said she  informed him, after all, this is a matter of life and death, who would make fun of such a thing.

  Hua Mi wasn't joking, she just felt that Gong Yi was very busy, even if he was notified and he came from Xiangcheng, it might not be able to solve the current predicament.

  Without supernatural beings, the power of nature is simply irresistible.

  After the dispatcher was dismissed, Huami continued to collect mud. The front garrison was at the top door, and a steady stream of mud poured into the material warehouse.

  But the mud rolled to Hua Mi's feet was stopped completely. No matter how much mud was squeezed in, she took it back into the garbage station.

  Not a single lump of mud rolled into the material warehouse.

  Cao Feng in front was still yelling worriedly,
  "It doesn't work like this. If this goes on, the material warehouse will be filled sooner or later, and we will all be buried in this material warehouse."