40

.
  She don't know how long she have been sleeping like this. Not long after, someone approached Huami, saying that it was introduced by Chi Chuan.

  His batch of solar panels was in Xiangcheng, and he had dragged them out of the ruins.

  Hua Mi paused, paid the bill quickly, and asked someone to move all the solar panels into the underground garage next to the supermarket.

  By the way, she moved the 200,000 bottles of mineral water that Chi Chuan ordered out of the garage, and transported them to the next city for Chi Chuan.

  A friend of Chi Chuan's friend called a group of workers to help move the goods. They seem to have formed a team, a professional team specializing in buying and selling.

  So it was very fast to move the goods. Soon the solar panels were put in place, and 200,000 bottles of mineral water were also transported out of the ruins.

  As soon as Chichuan's friend's friend's friend left, Huami got into the dark underground garage and put all the solar panels into her own level 6 storage.

  [Acquire solar panels X5000]

  [Unlock storage level 7 (space 7X1)]

  Hua Mi is happy to see that her storage, whether it is her materials or other people's materials, as long as Hua Mi stores materials in it, it is considered hoarding  goods.

  As long as the stock is sufficient, the storage will be upgraded.

  The warehouse has been upgraded, so let's upgrade the factory too.

  Huami directly spent 70,000 turnover to upgrade the factory to level 7.

  [Level 7 factory: mineral water bottle (specification 550ML), mineral water bottle (specification 1.5L), mineral water bottle (specification 10L), mineral water (specification 350ML), mineral water (specification 550ML), mineral water (specification 1.5L), waterproof Oilcloth (specification 2X1.5M), limited production: self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator (specification: children) X60000, self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator (specification: adult) X50000, ethanol X40000, painkiller X30000, sterile Gauze X20000, hemostatic gel X10000]

  Looking at this level 7 factory, there is a row of densely produced things.

  Hua Mi couldn't understand, that is, the limited production of respirators, ethanol, painkillers, sterile gauze, hemostatic gel. She understands all these, medical needs.

  What the hell is this tarpaulin that can be produced infinitely?

  Hua Mi thought about it for a while, and suddenly realized that it is useful, she produces, can cover the supplies on the garrisoned open ground.

  In this way, she entered the open space guarded by the garrison, and secretly put the diesel barrels in the tarpaulin into the level 7 storage, so that others could not see it.

  Hey hey.

  Huami immediately ordered mineral water of various specifications X100000, tarpaulin (specification 2X1.5M) x10000, self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator (specification: children) X60000, self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator (specification: adult) X50000 , ethanol X40000, painkiller X30000, sterile gauze X20000, hemostatic gel X10000.

  After clicking these, there is no doubt that the energy bar of the level 7 factory will bottom out.

  But it doesn't matter, Huami has diesel, let the generator set run slowly to charge the [Doomsday Supermarket].