82

Gong Yi is carrying three lifeguards covered in mud behind him.

  When they were dug out of the mud, the three of them were almost dying, so they were sent to Hua Mi quickly.

  Tang You, the factory manager, Ye Rong, Dafu and Xiaofu also came out to help.

  Ah Fu is still injured now, because he was injured to the muscles and bones, so he can't move.

  He could only watch anxiously as others were busy, unable to help with anything.

  After Gong Yi finished explaining to Cao Feng, when he turned around, he saw Hua Mi holding two sacks of oranges, standing beside the full shelf, looking at him with a spring breeze on her face.

  "Uh~~"

  Gong Yi frowned, walked up to Hua Mi, and held one hand on the back of his neck,

  "I have an SOS, it's urgent, I'm leaving first, you take good care of yourself."

  "Oranges!!!"

  With a smile on her face, Hua Mi raised her hands and placed two sacks of oranges in front of Gong Yi.

  Seeing Gong Yi's indescribable expression, she smiled cutely and kindly. She gritted her teeth and asked each word,"You don't answer? I'll give you something to eat . Just eat!"

  With an unbearable expression on his face, Gong Yi reached out and took two sacks of oranges, one in each hand.

  Run fast.

  He doesn't care about Hua Mi, there is nothing to care about, first she is obedient and then she won't asks whether he will eat or not, whether he can finish it, whether he finished it by himself.

  Do he have to say something else?

The lifeguards who carried people from behind saw that the boss had all run away. They lowered their heads, trying to slip past Sister Hua's blind spot.

  But is it possible?

  Hua Mi tilted her head and shouted,
  "Big blessing, little blessing!"

  The two children rushed out quickly, each dragging two big sacks, which were full of oranges.

  Regardless of whether these oranges are eaten or not, the amount of 100 oranges per person per day for the garrison and rescue teams is indispensable.

  However, since these garrison lifeguards have all returned to the city, how can they go out of the city empty-handed? Sister Hua can't give them some souvenirs or something to take out of the city?

  So, when the lifeguards came, they carried the wounded on stretchers.

  When he left, he carried several sacks of oranges on the stretcher, which was very magical.

  Waving a small handkerchief, Hua Mi sent away Gong Yi who was carrying two sacks of oranges, and the lifeguard boys who left with several sacks of oranges.

  She turned her head and looked at the emergency room.

 Hua Mi put on her raincoat and explained to the people in the car, "I'll go out and see if there's a humidifier for sale."

  Although it was raining like this, there were also people who came out to set up stalls.

  Big Fu and Xiao Fu hurriedly put on their raincoats behind them, "Sister Hua, we are going too."

  The two children stayed in the car, they were about to be bored to death, they had to go out for a walk, otherwise they would keep tearing their chapped mouths.