56

There are more than a few tons of medical supplies stranded outside Xiangcheng. How can such a large amount of medical supplies be brought back to Xiangcheng with just a few managers in the emergency department?

 Qin Ziran felt that Ke Minghong thought highly of the management department too much.

  Ke Minghong thumped the table, and said angrily: "Mr. Qin, what do you mean? There are not enough manpower, so why do you send someone out to find you a woman?"

The emergency department needs medical supplies, needs medical supplies, needs medical supplies !

 This is a question that Ke Minghong has been asking to Qin Ziran for a long time.

  But what has Qin Ziran, the manager, been doing all this time? He not only failed to ease all the contradictions, but also intensified all the contradictions.

  Qin Ziran even lost the management rights of the entire temporary rescue center.

  Qin Ziran, who was sitting comfortably, looked at Ke Minghong impatiently, "I am doing something, and do I need to report to you? If you are short of manpower, go to Gong Yi. Don't you listen to the garrison of the relief center?"

  Ke Minghong was taken aback, full of emotion. He looked at Qin Ziran in disbelief,
"Are you suffering from insanity? You are the one in charge of management and command of the emergency area, and it is your responsibility to make this emergency area operate normally. Even though Gong Yi has taken away the management right of the relief center, but Isn't it your job to purchase medical supplies for the emergency department?"

  He knew that Qin Ziran was slapped in the face by Gong Yi, and Ke Minghong followed Qin Ziran that day, watching Gong Yi blatantly dismiss Qin Ziran's  order.

  The management class is responsible for appeasing people's hearts and maintaining order with civilized means.

  The garrison is responsible for maintaining order by violence.

  It was Ke Minghong, who also felt that the resistance of the injured should not be intensified at this time.

  What Qin Ziran did was to disrupt order.

  Isn't it reasonable for Gong Yi to suppress Qin Ziran?

  If Gong Yi didn't take away the management rights, Qin Ziran might make a fuss about it here.

  Judging from the current humidity in the air, many injured patients will not be able to survive in the drizzle.

  "Enough!"

  Qin Ziran slapped the table and stood up, being furious at what Ke Minghong said, "Ke Minghong,  there is no way to transport medical supplies to Xiangcheng for you now, you have to go with the doctors, nurses and patients by yourself .Move, or ask Gong Yi to help, find him, I can't help you!"

  And his position is too low, and he should work hard to go up.

 At least it must be operated to the extent that it can be mobilized to the point of garrison at will with a single sentence.

  Qin Ziran's eyes flickered, watching Ke Minghong slam the door out, he picked up the phone and started to make contact.

  Ke Minghong, who was yelled out by him, was completely disappointed with Qin Ziran, and also became extremely anxious about the overall environment.

  He suddenly remembered what Hua Mi said, she said that she provided medical supplies for the garrison material depot, and she was clear about the fact that the medical supplies could not enter the city.