47

The person who said that he took the short video of Qin Ziran and Fang Xin's naked buttocks secretly and excitedly took out his mobile phone.

  Take out the video where the two of them were lying on the stretcher and the hair on their buttocks could be seen clearly.

  "Tsk tsk, share it with me."

  "Give me a copy too."

  But all the conscious patients took out their mobile phones one after another, demanding to have a copy of Qin Ziran's black material.

  Their opinions on Qin Ziran were vast, and they would not let go of any opportunity to ridicule Qin Ziran.

  But Qin Ziran didn't notice it.

  He still looked affectionate, and once again shouted at Hua Mi's back: "Why, Ah Mi, give me a reason, why did you do this to me?"

  Because you cheated!

 The wounded and injured around help shout in their hearts.

  With a big bag in front of her, Hua Mi, who looked like she was going to work in a distant place, turned her head and looked at Qin Ziran who was behind him with a sad expression on her face, "Didn't you ask us to go? You stopped us when we were about to leave? Just manage and command like you, you didn't use your brain on the right way, so it's strange that you can manage the emergency area well."

  Mmmmmmm! The beauty is right!

The wounded around nodded desperately.

  Hua Mi and the others walked forward.

  Qin Ziran behind her was extremely unwilling, he angrily scolded the only few administrators around him, "Get her back, hurry up!"

  Those administrators were a little hesitant, to be honest, they had seen with their own eyes how Hua Mi behaved when fighting.

  At this time, let them go forward to stop people, they are a little afraid.

  Seeing that the administrators were not moving, Qin Ziran, who felt deeply that his majesty had been provoked, looked back at the chief medical officer of the emergency department.

  His eyes were full of strength, which meant that the chief medical officer should send medical staff out to stop them.

  The chief medical officer stomped anxiously,

  "I have no one on hand, thehry all busy!"

  There was no other way, Qin Ziran had no choice but to bite the bullet and do it himself.

  He took two steps forward.

  He saw Hua Mi in front of him leading the people in the cubicle, and just walked to the gate exit of the gymnasium, a group of bloody lifeguards rushed over from the opposite side.

  They put down the stretcher in their hands, and Gong Yi, the leader, was soaked in blood and mud, and shouted at the top of his voice, "Call the doctors and nurses in the emergency department."

  He looked at Hua Mi, who had a large and small bag.

  Gong Yi frowned at Hua Mi and asked,

  "Where are you going? It's like fleeing famine."

  "Wherever ,the sky is big and the earth is big, there's no place for us yet?" Hua Mi said, looking up and down at the wet Gong Yi, digging and digging out from her bulging satchel, too bad, there is no raincoat suitable for Gong Yi in the level 7 warehouse.