167

"Boss, the brothers near the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket said that they saw Sister Hua in the underground parking lot under the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket."

  Cao Feng hung up the phone and turned to report to Gong Yi .

  Gong Yi nodded, "Go and catch her outside the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket."

  He had a serious face, but his eyes were red, people who didn't know thought he was going to deal with some important villain.

  Cao Feng also had a serious face, stepped on the accelerator, and quickly drove towards the supermarket.

  At this time, Hua Mi threw the mat grass produced in the black soil into the underground parking lot, and threw half of the first floor of the parking lot.

  No way, there are really too many mats.

  Although Ye Rong was recruiting people non-stop, she worked in three shifts 24 hours a day to weave mats, straw hats, straw sandals, straw capes, and grass skirts. She even hired a contractor to build 100 mat houses with mats.

  After a period of time, Hua Mi can still accumulate a large pile of mats.

  Accidentally, the parking lot on the first floor took up half of the parking lot.

  Except that the output of mat grass has already reached the same level as that of oranges, the output of grapefruit and apples is also a little slower than that of oranges.

  In the last lottery draw, the period of the special effect of the growth speed of the drawn oranges had passed, but Hua Mi did not breathe a sigh of relief.

  But because of the continuous harvest of oranges, the oranges in her backyard have grown into a giant.

  Can you imagine that an orange tree occupies the entire backyard of the planned supermarket?

  Hua Mi grows so big, she has never seen such a thick and powerful orange tree, and the harvest volume every time is millions of oranges.

  Although the growth rate is not as fast as before, the yield of oranges per harvest has not decreased.

  Of course, the area of ​​mat grass is not much worse than that of oranges, and the harvest cycle of mat grass is shorter.

  After initial struggles, the output of grapefruit and apples is now strong.

  There are also cherries, pomegranates, kiwis and cantaloupes grown behind grapefruits and apples, and their output has gradually increased.

  Now it also takes up a lot of storage space for Huami.

  She threw all these fruits on the first, second and third floors of the underground parking lot.

  Then she teleported to the teleportation point of [Xiangcheng Rescue Center].

  Gong Yi and Cao Feng rushed outside Lotus Shengxing Supermarket. Cao Feng pressed the doorbell and was about to turn around, asking Gong Yi to wait.

  However, seeing Gong Yi turned around and left, "She's not here, let all the brothers find out where she is."

  After a while, Cao Feng hung up the phone in a daze, and said to Gong Yi,

  "Boss, The brothers discovered that a person suspected to be Sister Hua appeared near the RV supermarket."

  "Let's go."

  Gong Yi spoke concisely and to the point, jumped in the car, and rushed to the RV supermarket with Cao Feng.

  Hua Mi walked around in the yard behind the RV supermarket. There were not many supplies that belonged to her here. The piles were all things Dafu and Xiaofu had bought from various stalls.