105

"You want to control me."

  Integrate resources,  all in the palm of her hand, how to integrate?

  If you don't go into the details, how can you control it?

 Once the details are investigated, Hua Mi can't explain many things clearly.

  And once he figured out her details, he would control her tightly.

  The rules of the game are like this. The management class is always on top. To run the rules, everything must be controlled.

  The smile on Yu Guanglin's face slowly collapsed, "Miss Hua, think clearly, if you can cooperate with the management to integrate resources, your future will be limitless."

The management has a lot of power, and Qin Ziran used to be in the management .Working in a purchasing company in the periphery, he was paid a high salary as soon as he debuted.

  If Hua Mi can hand over the materials in her hand to Yu Guanglin for integration, at this time, she can directly enter the management system as a senior executive.

  Isn't it better than she is standing in the wind and rain, running around for the garrison?

  Hua Mi shook her head, feeling that it would be useless to talk to Yu Guanglin any more. Sure enough, the administrators of the old era just couldn't adapt to the new rhythm of the apocalypse.

  She turned around blankly and was about to leave when Qin Ziran ran out suddenly and stopped her with his hand.

 "Ami!"

  That voice was full of reluctance and unwillingness.

  Seeing Qin Ziran, she couldn't take it anymore!

  Without Qin Ziran's attention, it is impossible for her to be noticed so quickly.

  Hua Mi turned to one side and kicked out, causing Qin Ziran to fly a few meters and fell to the ground on his back.

  This kick was quite heavy, making Qin Ziran spit out a mouthful of blood.

  At the scene, the faces of Yu Guanglin and others changed, and they stepped forward one after another,

  "Why did you hit someone?"

  "You beat someone under the nose of the garrison , won't the garrison arrest her?!" "

  "What about your garrison discipline? It varies from person to person. Isn't that right?"

  Several administrators came forward with a lot of chatter, and the scene was a little chaotic for a while.

  Tang You led a small team to garrison, directly in front of Hua Mi, Yu Guanglin and others.

  The guns were all brought up, and the black muzzle directly pointed at Yu Guanglin and the others.

  Yu Guanglin's face turned pale, not from fright, but from anger.

  With trembling hands, he pointed at Tang You , "Do you know what are you doing? What are you doing in the garrison? Are you going against the sky?"

What is the nature of this? Does the garrison captain understand?

  A team of garrisons surrounded the first, second and third leaders of the management with guns. This nature was worse than Gong Yi going crazy and pointing a gun at Yu Guanglin's forehead.

  This is to mutiny?

 Tang You pursed his lips tightly, his eyes were determined, and he didn't say a word.