148

In the garrison camp in City A, if one garrison leaves, the second garrison will also leave, and the third garrison will definitely leave.

  They will return to their homes first, settle down their families, and head to Xiangcheng together.

  Gong Yi has already said in the telegram that he will build a new camp for the garrison of City A, and welcomes the garrison of City A to bring their families to Xiangcheng.

  If the garrison of city A encounters survivors on the road, please help if the garrison can help, and bring all the survivors who are willing to come to Xiangcheng to Xiangcheng as much as possible.

  Among other things, Gong Yi's ability to mention those survivors in the telegram has already greatly encouraged the garrison of City A.

  So Liu Shengyuan watched helplessly in the garrison camp in City A, and finally most of the garrison left.

  He didn't stop it.

  Because he knew he couldn't stop it.

  The last garrison to leave stood in front of Liu Shengyuan, "Captain, won't you go with us?"

  Liu Shengyuan shook his head. He was standing in the rain with a stubborn light in his firm eyes.

  The garrison in front of him frowned and growled, "Captain, what are you still going to do here? Don't you know what will happen if you stay here?"

  "You'll be Chen Hu's personal bodyguard, you will help Chen Hu kill people and make money."

  "Captain, we shouldn't be like this, you can take the position of captain, you can't even understand this?"

  Liu Shengyuan smiled,"I don't understand?
But, where is our garrison commander ? There must be an answer."

  Whether it is life or death, there must be an answer.

  Alive, why not come out and manage the garrison? Why let them be arranged by Chen Hu?

 Why did you give the material warehouse of city A to the Chen family?

  Dead, how did he die? The dignity of the garrison in City A has to be retrieved by someone. The person who can kill the garrison commander of City A , shouldn't he pay for the life of the garrison commander of City A?

  "Go, Commander Gong Yi is a man of courage. He will definitely lead you and let you play your best value."

  Liu Shengyuan patted the shoulder of the garrison in front of him, and watched the garrison in front of him leave.

  Finally, he looked at the remaining dozens of garrisons, and asked,

  "Aren't you leaving?"

  "We're not going, we're going to stay, and together with the captain, get our garrison commander back."

  Someone answered  apart from Liu Shengyuan, the garrison is also a human being, and they also have their own thoughts. Some garrison choose to leave and go to Gong Yi to maximize their value.

  Some garrisons chose to stay and fight side by side with Liu Shengyuan.

  They wanted to see the person who was the commander of the garrison of city A, or ,they wanted to see the corpse of the commander of the garrison of city A when he died.

  At this time in Xiangcheng, Huami didn't notice at all that a group of strong men were rushing towards her in the rainy night.

  She was outside the iron gate of Xiangcheng, looking up at the tall watchtower.