101

At present, Xiangcheng's management system and garrison system have not been separated.

  Both parts are closely related.

  In all cities, the management system must be higher than the garrison system, and the garrison at the same level must listen to the administrators at the same level.

  However, because of Gong Yi's rebellion, the management system cannot suppress the garrison system, and now there is still a faint sense that the garrison counters the administration department.

  The detention of Yu Guanglin, the top commander of Xiangcheng management, is a good example of the problem.

  Hua Mi once again felt that it was a very lucky thing for the whole Xiangcheng that Gong Yi survived.

  She handed over Ke Minghong's affairs to Gong Yi and was about to hang up the phone.

  The other end asked again,
  "Are you finished with your work?"

  "Not yet."

  Hua Mi dared not mention it to Gong Yi, she has already returned to Xiangcheng.

  Before this man so earnestly invited her to visit the material storage warehouse in City B, he always thought that Huami was staying in City B.

  "Do you want me to find someone to help you?"

  Gong Yi seemed very enthusiastic, he had no intention of inquiring into Hua Mi's secrets, he just wanted Hua Mi to finish her work quickly, and he wanted to take her to see the material storage warehouse in City B.

  But Hua Mi refused directly and flatly,

 "No, you can't help me, I have something to do here, hang up."

  Very ruthlessly hung up Gong Yi's phone, Hua Mi turned to look Huo Jing asked with her eyes: What's the matter?

  Huo Jing filled a plastic bag with some water, and said exaggeratedly,
  "Miss Hua, look."

  "What?"

  Hua Mi looked into the plastic bag with her head propped up, and there was a cloud of clear water inside. Asked suspiciously:
  "What do you want me to see?"

  "Look at this water, Miss Hua, this water is like my child's jelly."

  It's just looser than jelly.

  To be precise, it is a bit like unsolidified jelly.

  Seeing that Hua Mi didn't believe it, Huo Jing took the spoon and dug a spoonful of water from the plastic bag, then shook it.

  At this time, Hua Mi could see clearly that the water had solidified, but because the solidification effect was not obvious, it looked thin.

  Her expression froze on her face as well, and she asked, "How did you do this?"

  "I didn't do this. The water basin I put on the ground contained rainwater all night. When I woke up, the water in the basin, this is how the water is."

  Huo Jing was a little anxious, but he didn't speak clearly.

  In fact, the water in this basin would disperse when splashed out, and it didn't feel solidified, but he just found it quite novel, so he couldn't help scooping up a plastic bag of water and showed it to Huami.

  Hua Mi pondered for a moment,
  "I don't know the reason for this matter. When Ke Minghong comes out, ask him for a scientific explanation. Now you are decorating my supermarket with tarpaulins inside and out. Cover the ground with tarpaulins."