179

Things were so confusing that Tang You let her go.

  Hua Mi wandered around the supply warehouse in City B alone.

  After replenishing the supplies, she took out her mobile phone and was about to make a call to the contractor.

  [Start security scan.]

  [Complete security defense project]

  [Defense project: build [Xiangcheng. Watchtower] transmission point]

  [Rating: Excellent protection project]

  [Get 11 square meters of black land, please choose a location for the black land. ]

  [Obtain lottery X1]

  [Remaining lottery X8]

  The teleportation point has been repaired.

  Hua Mi nodded with satisfaction, turned to call Tang You, and gave Tang You [Xiangcheng. Watchtower] teleportation ticket x10,000.

  Tang You looked at the large stack of coupons in his hand, not knowing what they were used for.

  He looked at Hua Mi with doubtful eyes,

  "Sister Hua, this is?"

  "It's for emergencies. You can give it to each garrison ,100 each. There are instructions on how to use it on the back."

  Hua Mi didn't explain because there are a lot of explanations. Of course, Tang You is also habitual and will not get to the bottom of things.

  Since Sister Hua said that it was used in an emergency, he allocated 100 cards to each garrison.

  Garrison does not need to have too many questions, just obey orders.

  After giving the teleport ticket to [Xiangcheng. Watchtower] to Tang You, Hua Mi stood at the door of City B's material warehouse, looked around, took out the trash can from the level 17 warehouse, and placed it next to the door.

  What is the trash can for? Of course it is used to hold garbage, otherwise?

  Hua Mi didn't pay attention to the trash can. She only took out her mobile phone and called the contractor as planned.

 "You have nothing to do today. Come to the material warehouse in City B. There are 2,000 laborers here. You arrange for them to help you. Give them.a tent first, a place to live." "

  "Then you plan carefully and build a factory outside the material warehouse in City B. I plan to set up a weaving factory here."

The mat in her level 17 warehouse There are too many. As time goes by, the harvest of these mats is equal to that of oranges, and the ripening time of oranges is shorter than that of mat sooner.

  An orange tree that loses the special effect of growth speed will ripen a huge amount of oranges in 2-3 days.

  But mat grass will mature a huge amount of mat grass in 24 hours.

  In comparison, within two days, Huami's level 17 storage was full of mats.

  Much more than oranges.

  In the past, Hua Mi was ignorant, and she only learned from Ye Rong that mat grass has such a great effect.

  The industrial chain in the apocalypse has been completely destroyed, and many modern commodities cannot be reproduced. This was the case in the previous life, and the survivors did not create any production chain.