190

When Hua Mi received the news from Gong Yi, she was in the supermarket of Lotus Shengxing, getting her pedicure done.

  She must trim her toenails before her belly gets bigger, otherwise her waist and legs will not be able to bend when her belly gets bigger.

  She heard Gong Yi ask her on the phone if there was any way to get them back to Xiangcheng quickly?

  Because Liu Shengyuan couldn't last long.

  Hua Mi threw down the nail scissors in her hand, jumped up and put on her clothes, "Didn't I give you a stack of teleportation tickets last time? You use that to teleport all the injured people back."

  "There are no survivors."

  Gong Yi's voice was heavy and he had no words left to speak.

  A team of City A garrison led by Liu Shengyuan suddenly entered Chen Hu's villa complex in an attempt to rescue the commander of the City A garrison.

  Except for Liu Shengyuan, no one was left alive.

  Hua Mi ran downstairs from the second floor of the supermarket and stopped.

  She stood in the middle of her Lotus Shengxing Supermarket, feeling inexplicably tragic.

  So, even the garrison commander of City A is dead?

  This Chen Hu is really evil.

  "Come back first."

  Hua Mi cleared her throat and cleared the blocked throat.

 "Anyway, let's get Liu Shengyuan back first. I'll call Ke Minghong and ask him to find a way to save people."

"You give out the teleportation tickets I gave you last time to all the garrison members, and then you can come back with Liu Shengyuan in your arms."

  The medicine in her level 15 factory cannot save a lifeless person.

  So after Hua Mi called Ke Minghong, she teleported to [Xiangcheng Watchtower].

  [Energy Light Group] may be able to save Liu Shengyuan.

  After hanging up the phone with Gong Yi, not long after, she bumped into Gong Yi in a burst of brilliant laser beams.

  Gong Yi hugged Hua Mi, and when he teleported for the first time, his whole head turned into a ball of paste.

  If Hua Mi hadn't taken him aside, Gong Yi would have stepped on Liu Shengyuan who was on the ground.

  "Quick, quick, quick."

  Hua Mi hurriedly directed Gong Yi to snatch Liu Shengyuan out of the 1 square meter teleportation point.

  In just an instant, the laser beam was as bright as day, and one guard after another, like a stack of arhats, appeared in the beam of light.

  Fortunately, Liu Shengyuan was snatched out early, otherwise if this situation continued, his last remaining breath would have been suppressed like this.

  Hua Mi didn't have time to think about any more issues. She was so busy that she wanted to give Liu Shengyuan the [Energy Light Group].

  But she accidentally took out the [Energy Water Drop].

  It was thrown directly on Liu Shengyuan.

  Liu Shengyuan opened his eyes suddenly, sat up, and roared,

"Chen Hu! If you have the guts, kill me, kill me ahhhhhh!!!"