65

Before ,Huo Jing cleared out a large open space, which is enough to put her 4 square meters of black land.

  After setting up the 4 square meters of black land, Hua Mi rummaged through the level 10 storage for seeds.

  Because the crops in the black soil are planted very quickly, Hua Mi didn't think too much, so she randomly took out the seeds of cherries, pomegranates, kiwis and cantaloupe, and scattered them randomly on the 4 square meters of black soil.

  After she finished harvesting mat grass, she remembered that there were still X16 lucky draw chances last time. This time, she upgraded the black land once, warehoused three times, and factory once, and there were 5 more lucky draw chances.

  Hua Mi pinched her hand, put it to her lips and breathed out, like a serious gambler, tapped several times in a row, [Lucky Draw X1].

  [Obtain mat grass growth speed X8, time limit: 24 hours]

  [Obtain mat grass growth speed X8, time limit: 48 hours]

  [Obtain orange tree growth speed X8, time limit: 24 hours]

  [Obtain baby diapers (specification: NB size) X100000 Bag]

  [Get Folic Acid X10,000 Bottles]

  [Get Condoms X100,000 Boxes]

  [Get Cement X5,000t]

[Get Qingxin Mingmu Tea X100,000 Boxes]

  A long list of reminders came out, and Hua Mi looked confused, what is it all about?

Sure enough, she didn't have the good luck to win the big prize. It's fine to speed up the growth of mat grass and orange trees. What about baby diapers and folic acid?

 And condoms, what's the use of her asking for 100,000 boxes of condoms?

  The key is that these garbage can no longer be stuffed into the 11th-level storage. Once it is pulled out, it is all scattered around Huami.

  Oh my god. She don't dare to order the remaining [Lucky Draw X8], for fear that shewill draw some shocking things, and there will be no place to put them.

  She looked at the neatly stacked bags of cement, which surrounded her, a pile of condoms, folic acid, diapers, and Qingxin tea like a circle of walls.

  Hua Mi feels that her balls hurt, even though she doesn't have one.

  After finally swimming out of this pile of rubbish, Hua Mi sat on a hill-like condom, took out her mobile phone with a smile on her face and called Ke Minghong,
  "Uncle Ke, I've been doing activities here recently, hehehe , Yes, if you buy my medical supplies, you can get a box of condoms for +9.9 yuan, hello, hello???"

  Ke Minghong, that old man, dared to hang up on her phone! ! !

  Hua Mi was very angry, just in time to see a red exclamation mark appearing on the profile of Gong Yi.

  She brought up Gong Yi's dialogue box again.

  Seeing Gong Yi sent her a question mark.

  Several hours have passed since the question mark.

  [Hua Mi: What are you doing? ]

  [Gong Yi: What's the result? ]

  [Hua Mi: What result? ]

  [Gong Yi: Nausea. ]

  He is still thinking about this matter, it's rare, this boss is so busy, he still remembers Hua Mi's stomach upset.