69

Outside the RV supermarket, Huami is packing her things.

  Since dragging a flatbed truck of oranges to the caravan supermarket yesterday, Huami has collected oranges several times in a row.

  Those oranges were harvested more and more each time, and the few people in the RV couldn't finish them all. They piled up like a hill in the tarpaulin tent.

  So Hua Mi asked Cao Feng to send two oranges to each of the garrisons standing guard nearby, and asked the garrisons to also supplement vitamin C.

  There are still more to eat, and she plans to sell them for 19.9 yuan each.

  After finishing the orange matter, Hua Mi jumped into the jeep that the garrison had found for her, waved to the friends in the caravan supermarket, and went out of the city to receive supplies.

  Halfway through the drive, Hua Mi realized that she was being followed before she got out of the garrison management area.

  Mother, it was the first time in her life that someone was following her, Hua Mi felt so scared~

 She glanced in the rearview mirror, and look who followed her car, that red car.

  Hua Mi parked her off-road vehicle on the side of the ruined road.

  In the red car behind her, Dai Fang was driving the car, seeing Hua Mi stop the car, and jumped out of the SUV.

  She also stopped the car, and got out of the car with Fang Xin.

  Although it was raining, Fang Xin was wearing a golf jacket today, paired with a golf skirt, a peaked cap, and a transparent raincoat that he got from somewhere.

  Her fingernails were also newly manicured, and the fake diamonds on them were shining, looking like a senior secretary who was going to play golf with her boss.

  It was dawn, Hua Mi stopped the colorful flashes on the goggles, otherwise she really wanted to compare with Fang Xin who is the most shining little fairy on this street.

  "Sister."

  Fang Xin blinked her big eyes wearing false eyelashes and colored contact lenses, and walked towards Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi, who was wearing a dark green raincoat, leaned against the door of the off-road vehicle and asked, "What are you doing with me? Going out of the city to die?"

  She said this very badly, and Dai Fang immediately became angry.

  Dai Fang took two steps forward and yelled at Hua Mi:

  "Do you have any conscience? Xinxin only cares about you, why are you cursing us?"

  While yelling, the rain poured into Dai Fang's mouth, Her eyes fluttered, she was angry for a while, and then gasped.

  It's hard to breathe. It's so uncomfortable.

  There was a hint of sarcasm in Hua Mi's eyes, she stood up straight, walked towards Dai Fang and Fang Xin, and said to Dai Fang, "Don't follow me, the outside of the city is not a good place, at this time, you'd better not leave the line of sight of the garrison."

  Did they read the news on the Internet? Although Hua Mi seldom surfs the Internet, she occasionally hears Ye Rong talk about it, saying that all kinds of chaos are overwhelming the Internet.

  And those messy things happened more outside the city.

  That is, there are no guards stationed.