23

Hua Mi glanced down at Fang Xin unexpectedly, Hua Mi was a little surprised that this White lotus had such will.

  In her previous life, Fang Xin was timid, vain, weak, and proud, with little ability and a lot of mind.

  When encountering a little problem, she would cry into tears, in short, her will is not firm, and she always causes trouble self-righteously.

  Unexpectedly, Fang Xin like this, who was pinched to the point of foaming at the mouth, could still ask the garrison for help.

  Looking at the two guards again, they seemed to feel that something was wrong with Hua Mi directly, and immediately took out their guns and pointed at Hua Mi,

  "Don't move, stand facing the wall, raise your hands, put your palms against the wall, don't move around, Hurry up!"

  Hua Mi stood motionless, she didn't really want to do what the garrison said.

  Anyway, it's quiet here, and there's no one there, so she just knocked out the two guards and killed Fang Xin directly.

  Just as they were planning, a deep male voice came from behind the two guards,

  "What's going on?"

  The two guards turned their heads and said immediately,

 "Boss?"

  Gong Yi was wearing the rescue team's jacket, straightened his crew cut hair, and frowned. Walking forward, his sharp eyes glanced at Fang Xin who was crawling on the ground, suddenly stood up and ran away.

  He looked at Hua Mi again,

  "Do you want to chase after her?"

  Hua Mi shrugged,

  "No need, just don't pester me."

  It's useless for the garrison to chase Fang Xin back, anyway, Hua Mi can't kill Fang Xin in front of the garrison.

  Gong Yi nodded. He looked back at the two guards who were still holding their guns, stretched out his hand, pressed down the guns in the hands of the two guards, and whispered, "I know her, she is my friend."

  " Oh~"

  The two guards were obviously familiar with Gong Yi, and when they heard that Hua Mi was Gong Yi's friend, they immediately put on a warm smile and looked at Hua Mi embarrassedly, "I'm sorry ,We are also responsible."

  Hua Mi shook her head, she understood, if she didn't understand, she would have fought with these garrisons a long time ago.

  One of them was a little more clever, looked at Hua Mi, then at Gong Yi, and smiled meaningfully, "Boss, when did you have such a beautiful friend?"

  Don't blame them for gossip, but Gong Yi spent all day in the garrison, and never heard that he had any female friends.

  The flies around him are all males.

  So suddenly there is such a beautiful one, um, friend, it is inevitable that people see the hope of the boss getting out of the singles.

  Gong Yi raised his foot to kick the two of them,

  "Why do you ask so many questions? Don't you need to patrol? Get out of here."

  When he kicked the two guards away, he looked at Hua Mi with sparkling eyes,
  "These are the two boys I know when I was in the garrison before, and they are not bad."