177

Tang You stands by the gate of the material warehouse in City B, his eyes are on the back of Hua Mi, and the faces of several men in the crowd on the opposite side shuttle back and forth.

  Sharpness suddenly appeared in his eyes, and those men moved.

  Thanks to the goggles on his face, in such a gloomy sky, he can clearly see the micro expressions on everyone's faces.

  Those men were really the instigators and the snipers' target.

  Now they are in the crowd, moving in the direction Hua Mi left.

  Tang You pressed the infinite walkie-talkie in his ear, "Snipers, be careful, don't miss the target, protect Sister Hua."

  The garrison is not a vegetarian, and when the rules allow, they shoot faster than anyone else.

  At this time, Sister Hua had already followed the large group of survivors and walked all the way to the edge of the road.

  As she walked, she observed the terrain in the darkness.

  A narrow and uneven dirt road connects the material warehouse of City B to the highway.

  Survivors who came to fight were all standing on the dirt road. In the rainy night, everyone was in a sorry state.

  There were two mudslides that buried the material warehouse in City B. The mud has not been completely cleared up until now.

  So now that Yang Honglin is replacing Chichuan, the large trucks of the material transportation team can only enter one vehicle along the narrow dirt road at a time, and come to the front of the material warehouse in City B.

  There is not even a convenient place to back up.

  Only the current mud road was dug out bit by bit by Tang You and others with engineering shovels during their free time.

  Hua Mi walked all the way to the highway, and while on the road, she started to produce a sapper shovel.

  Engineer shovel X2000.

  Because of the production of engineer shovels, Hua Mi's level 15 factory energy bar began to be consumed and no longer accumulated [Energy Light Group].

  [Unlock level 10 of the garbage collection station and get X9 of the sweeping robot]

  [Get X1 in the lottery]

  [X6 in the remaining lottery]

  [Congratulations! The garbage collection station has reached the full level]

  [Please select, garbage collection station [small] [cancel]?]

  What does this mean?

 Why is it that one moment the trash bin is at full level, and then a new option appears?

 Hua Mi was a little confused, but this thing would not cause any harm to her, so she bravely clicked [Garbage Recycling Bin [Small]].

  There was a crazy burst of flowers, trumpets, firecrackers and applause.

  [Unlock level 1 of the small garbage recycling station, get the sweeping robot X1, trash can X1]

  [get the lottery X1]

  [remaining lottery X7]

  Uh. Hua Mi is a bit emo.

  Finally, there is something that has been upgraded to the full level, which can give her a sense of accomplishment, but it turned out to be remade?