epilogue

A year later.

They both grabbed onto their queues. 'Are you ready to be stuck with me for the rest of your life?' Ngalu said, smirking at Lo'ak.

'I wouldn't want it any other way.' He said, holding onto her hand.

Both of them took a deep breath and without hesitation they connected their queues and made Tsaheylu. Their eyes widened and breathing picked up as their heart beat faster. It was like they were in sync. Their heart beat the same as they took breaths at the same time. They felt everything the other felt. All of their emotions, feelings and thoughts were shared. It was a strong and powerful feeling. It was comforting and felt natural, like this was what they were meant to do all along.

୭̥⋆*。

'Hey Neteyam, missed me? I know, it's been a while. But I'm here now and that counts, right? Kiri and Rotxo finally got together, thank Eywa. I know you noticed the two of them eyeing each other all the time. You'd always shoot me a look to see if I saw too. I did. Oh, your parents went back to the forest for a little bit. I think you know why. I hope your grandmother is happy with you now. Lo'ak and I finally got mated. It's so weird saying I have a mate now. I'm kind of freaked out by it though. Lo'ak is extremely happy, however. He's making sure everyone he meets knows he has a mate. I think it's kind of cute, though. Tsireya is till going strong with Ohaye, planning on mating soon as well. She was so jealous I mated before her, it was so funny. Aonung got together with Rotxo's sister. Rotxo couldn't handle it at first but now he seems okay with it. Oh most importantly, Byrel and Payakan are together! Lo'ak and I had been pushing it for a while now and they finally confessed. They were so stubborn but I guess Lo'ak and I were too. Anyways, I miss you. I hope you can see everything from there.'

୭̥⋆*。

Three years later.

'I miss you so much, Neteyam. You don't even understand. I'm probably talking to myself right now. I don't know if you can hear me. But I'm hoping you can. It was your birthday yesterday and I couldn't even come. I just got back from the forest. It is amazing, just like everybody said it would be. I actually tamed a beautiful Ikran. I named it Azra. I heard your dad calling his "Bob". I literally laughed out loud. He's so weird. I hope I can talk to you again soon.'

୭̥⋆*。

Two years later.

Ngalu was filled with happiness, looking at her two children playing in the sand. But that happiness faded. Chaos arrived a few moments after.

'Teyam! Would you stop hitting your sister?' Ngalu yelled at her son, rubbing over her pregnant belly. Faint screams could be heard. Lo'ak stood beside her, staring at his oldest son as he accidentally stumbled over a rock. 'Well, he's definitely yours alright.' Ngalu said, looking at the clumsy boy spitting out sand as he had just fallen face first in it.

Lo'ak turned his head to look at her. 'Yeah, I sure hope he is.'

'Guys, I forgot to get Neytiri those flowers she asked for. She's going to kill me.' Jake appeared next to them, holding his head.

'It is so cute how you are afraid of your own mate.' Ngalu said, looking up at him.

'Lo'ak is scared shitless of you.'

'I am not!' Lo'ak yelled. Both Jake and Ngalu looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 'Okay alright maybe a little. But pregnant Ngalu is literally the devil in disguise!'

୭̥⋆*。

'Surprise, I'm back. I'm so sorry I haven't been coming over as much as I used to. I have to take care of children now. It's so weird, saying that. Guess what I named my first born. Okay since you cant respond, I'll tell you. I named him Teyam! Lo'ak and your parents were ecstatic when I told them. Lo'ak can't keep his hands off me, he always wants to kiss my stomach or hold it in one way or another. Yes, I'm pregnant. Again. We're basically living out Lo'ak's fantasy. He told me a while ago that he wanted three childen. And that's it. This is the last one. I'm definitely done after three. I don't think I've ever told you but I'm officially Olo'eyktan! I did my ceremony a few months back and I couldn't be more exited. The people loved and accepted me. At first I was supposed to be Olo'eyktan and Tsahìk but I knew how much Tsireya wanted to be Tsahìk so I let her take on that role. We're such a good team. Tsireya is pregnant too right now. We just love spending our time crying together. Not. I wish you were here to see all of this. Teyam is exactly like Lo'ak. He's such a dork. He's just a born troublemaker. Although I can't help but see a little of you in him. If you saw Teyam, you'd say he's just a miniature version of Lo'ak. I wish you were here to laugh at him with me. Something in me tells me that you are laughing with me. It's hard, without you. I'd wonder what you would be doing. Who'd you be with right now. If you'd have children too right now. Eywa, I'd be such a cool aunt. I'm definitely taking my children to see you soon. I've told them all about you, the mighty warrior. They want to hear stories about you before they go to bed. You're a legend in their eyes. You're a legend in my eyes. Why did you have to go so soon? You were my best friend. You mean so much to me. I miss you so much. You will always be a mighty warrior in my eyes.'

୭̥⋆*。