Chapter thirty five

"YOU BASTARD!" Taehyung yelled and jumped at the man. He grabbed his spare dagger and stabbed the man through the heart. The man died with a twisted smile on his face, knowing that he had delivered the final blow to BTS himself.

Yoongi ran to his sister's side and turned her over. "Jia, Jia don't you dare leave us again!" He yelled and put her head onto his lap. Taehyung lightly touched the back of her head but pulled away when he felt the warm liquid that was coming from it. His hand was now bright red.

"She's bleeding from the head." He muttered as he wiped the blood away, not wanting it on his hands.

"Hyung, where is she!?" The sudden voice of Jungkook sounded through the now empty hall.

Taehyung and Yoongi both look behind them to see all five remaining brothers looking around for their sister. Taehyung gulped and moved slowly away so that the others could see the figure of their sister lying on the ground.

The others immediately felt all the color leave their face as they stared down at their little sister. "What happened?! You said she was safe?!" Jimin yelled angrily.

Taehyung pointed a finger at the guy who was dead with a knife in his heart. "He happened. He tried to shoot me but...Jia pushed me away and took the bullet herself. He then grabbed her neck and threw her against the wall." Taehyung explained, his voice breaking.

Jin was the first to recover from his shock, walking over to where Jia lied. He tried to move her hands away, but she whimpered and tried to move away. They all sighed in relief, knowing that she was still alive, even if it might not be for long. Her being alive meant that there was a chance she could be saved.

"Jia, let me see." Jin spoke in the softest voice he could manage and tried to move her hands again. This time she let him and he saw the wounded on her side. "She's going to need medical help. Now." He tore off part of his shirt and quickly wrapped it around her side, to help control the bleeding. J-hope tore off part of his shirt and used it to wrap her head.

"We have to get her to the car now, everything else is set." Namjoon quickly ordered, his eyes never leaving Jia.

Taehyung immediately took Jia into his arms and carried her away. "We need to keep her awake and responsive. If she goes to sleep there's a chance she won't wake up." Jin ordered as they ran quickly back to the entrance.

Jungkook immediately ran next to Taehyung and looked at her little figure. "Hey, Jia, open your eyes. All your oppas are here." he spoke in the voice you would use when dealing with a baby.

Jia opened her eyes half way. "Oppas...here...?" she slowly spoke, using her energy.

Jungkook nodded with the biggest smile he could muster. "Yeah, we're all here. You don't want to leave us again do you?"

Jia shook her head slowly. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

Jimin took this as his turn to talk. "You didn't do anything wrong, just stay responsive okay?"

Jia nodded as they went up the elevator. Yoongi covered her with his jacket, knowing it was going to be cold outside since it was nighttime. "Why did you do that, Jia? That was stupid!" Yoongi lightly scolded her.

Jia turned her head to look at Taehyung who was carrying her. "I didn't want Oppa to get hurt..." she lightly spoke as she looked into Taehyung's eyes.

They all quickly piled into the car, Jia sitting on Taehyung's lap and her legs stretched onto J-hope's. "Stay strong Jia, we're getting you help as fast as we can." J-hope held on to her hands, trying to stop the tears from spilling.