Chapter fourteen

Jia's POV.

I woke up the next morning, extremely tired after the night J-hope and I had. No wonder mom had a rule against me having sugar past five. I practically rolled myself off of my bed and onto the floor. I was about to fall asleep again when I heard a knock on my door.

"Jia? Are you up?" Jin knocked.

I groaned, my eyes still closed. "Yeah totally."

For only knowing me a few days, it seemed Jin knew I was lying. He opened my door and started laughing, seeing me sleeping on the floor. "Princess, come on you're going to be late for school."

"Sleep is more important than education!" I whined, curling myself up into a ball. In one swift motion, Jin ripped my blanket away from me. "HEY!" I, reached for my blanket but ended up just falling over my own two feet.

"Get ready and come down." He laughed before walking away.

I sat up with a pout but it quickly turned into a smile. I closed my door again so I could change in peace. I did my morning routine and fixed my room. Apparently, in my sleep, I remodeled my room. Before I went down, I quickly got out a sheet of paper. I quickly scribbled all my brothers names on it. I wanted to see who I still had to get close to before the end of the month.

Let's see, I thought, according to Yoongi, Jungkook had loved the thought of me. I haven't really had a bonding moment  with him though. With Jin, Yoongi, and J-hope, I've managed to get at least one moment with them. I put a little check mark by their names. So that means I still have Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and we might as well add Jungkook to the mix. I looked at the list and sighed. Wow we literally have more than half of them left and two of them being the scariest ones who hate my guts. Way to go me.

I heard another knock on my door and I quickly hid the sheet of paper in my desk. "Jia, Jin hyung told me to drag you downstairs if you're still sleeping." I heard Jungkook's teasing voice.

I smiled and opened the door. "Wow he thinks so little of me." I pretend to be offended and marched downstairs, Jungkook following me.

"Mom said we might have to use a spray bottle to wake you up." Jungkook mentioned and I recoiled at the mention of it. "What are you a cat or something?"

"Having water sprayed in your face isn't exactly the most favored wake up call." I retorted with a glare. I quickly sat down and saw that the cake J-hope and I made yesterday was on the table. "Hey, who said you guys could eat this!?" I pointed at the cake.

"There was more than half left, you weren't going to eat it all." Yoongi replied, eating his slice of cake.

"You clearly don't know me that well." I reached out to take some cake but Jin beat me to it, giving me the tiniest piece he could cut. 

I looked at him with wide eyes and he gave me a playful smirk. "We don't need you going on a sugar rush in school. J-hope told us all about yesterday."

I glared at J-hope who just laughed at me. "You were crazy yesterday, Jia. We don't need you randomly screaming in the middle of math class."

"Oh please, you clearly haven't seen my class. Everyone is randomly screaming. Especially when algebra comes in, gosh that's always a scary class." I waved his comment off and ate my small piece of cake, promising to eat the rest as soon as I got home.

We finished breakfast and got into the car, singing all the way to school. I didn't sing as loud as they were. I didn't need one of them randomly thinking my voice was similar to Jiyoung's. When we reached the school I was ready to run through the crowd like I had for the past few days. Before I could jump out of the car, Jungkook grabbed my hoodie.