Chapter eight

"Jia~ wake up~." I heard mom's voice call.

"Noooooo!" I groaned, wrapping myself in a cocoon of covers. "It's Sunday! You're not suppose to do anything today! God said so!"

"Okay you can't use that excuse to get out of everything." I could practically feel mom rolling her eyes at me. "Get up Jia. Your father and I are leaving soon."

"I have a dad? Since when?"

"Well you always had a dad. Clearly you've never paid attention in biology or health class. I'm talking about Mr. Kim though, your new dad."

It took me a while to remember everything that happened last night. "Ohhhhh rightttt!"

"You're really not a morning person."

"Fifteen years together and you're just now figuring that out?"

Mom laughed. "Just get changed and come down for breakfast. Don't make me bring out the spray bottle."

"I'm not a cat." I muttered as I fell back asleep. I suddenly felt water get splashed in my face and woke up with a start. There was mom holding a spray bottle to my face.

"Up, up, up." She ordered each time with a spray of water.

"Alright fine! But I'm taking away your mom of the year mug." I threatened and stumbled into my bathroom, still wrapped in my blanket.

I quickly did my morning routine and changed into sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt. Mom always bullied me for my fashion sense, but I like to be comfortable. Besides, as Jiyoung I have to wear ridiculously short skirts and dresses. My stylist tries to make me feel as comfortable as possible but it's kind of hard when you have an image to uphold.

I stumbled down the stairs, still half asleep, when I heard voices coming from the dinning room. I had completely forgotten the fact that BTS became my stepbrothers so when I saw them sitting at the table with my mom I got a little surprised.

"Finally! I thought I had to go and drag you down." Mom joked when she saw me.

I glared at her before going to sit next to her and Jin. I started to grab some food to eat and ate in silence while others talked around me. As much as I loved to talk I still didn't feel totally comfortable around my new family to talk like a normally do.

Mr. Kim cleared his throat. "Boys, Jia, your mom and I are going to go on our honeymoon for two weeks."

All eight of us snapped our heads towards them. "Say what now?" I gaped at my parents.

"You'll be fine, Jia. My sons will take care of you and they  won't hurt you or your friends. Right?" He smiled at me before looking at BTS with a straight face. There was no answer as the boys stared down at the table. "Jin?" Mr. Kim asked with a stronger, more authoritative tone. 

"Yeah, don't worry, we'll take care of her." He flashed me the fakest smile I've ever seen.

I looked at all of their faces and could tell that they were in no way what so ever going. I am so dead, I thought once I saw Jimin smirking.

Once we finished breakfast we all headed to the car to wish our parents a safe trip. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Mom hugged me once again.

"I'll be fine! Go have fun, but not to much. I don't need anymore siblings." I winked and she punched me.

"Call me everyday!" She kissed my forehead.

"I will!" I turned to Mr. Kim and hugged him. "Take care of her, dad!" I smiled when I said the word dad.