Info on the characters

Park Jia: 15 years old, first year high school student. Her mom and her have a great relationship, similar to the Lorelia and Rory's from Gilmore Girls. She is the baby of the friend group.

Jeong Sunhee: 15 years old, first year high schooler. She and Jia are very close friends, practically sisters. No one can keep them separate from each other for long. She is very caring towards the group and is called the mom of the group.

Lee Ari: 15 years old, first year high schooler. She is shy around strangers but loud and crazy around her friends. She is very artistic and helps people feel safe around her.

Yoo Mina: 16 years old, first year high schooler. She is very open opinionated and doesn't care what others thinks. If anyone messes with her friends she won't hesitate to beat them up. She protects the group from harm.

Chang Sungjae: 16 years old, first year high schooler. He is very smart and practical. He thinks every decision out careful before executing but can be careless at times. He is gives great advice and gained the nickname "dad" to the group.

Yun Haneul: 15 years old, first year high schooler. He is very athletic and loves to participate in school activities. He is very nice to everyone but say one mean thing about his friends and he'll cut you out of his life, no hesitation. He loves his friends more than anything and acts like a big brother to all, especially Jia.

Min Jihun: 15 years old, first year high schooler. He is the troublemaker of the whole school. He loves to pull practical jokes on everyone and drags Jia into them all. Jia and him have a very special bond and are best friends. Jihun needs supervision 24/7.

Jeon Minjun: 15 years old, first year high schooler. He is a nerd along with Sungjae but is shy to speak to most people bu this friends. He's the best at just sitting with someone when the need comfort and making them feel better. 

Kim Jungkook: 16 years old, first year high schooler. Cold hearted playboy. Only seen being nice to his family. Mafia name: Jungkook

Kim Taehyung: 19 year old, senior of high school. Twin of Jimin. Cold hearted heartthrob. He never gives any girl the time of day making him even more irresistible. Mafia name: V

Kim Jimin: 19 year old, senior of high school. Twin of taehyung. Loves to play with girls but he never shows any emotions. Mafia name: Jimin

Kim Namjoom: 20 year old, first year university student. Twin to Hoseok. He is very intelligent and is the leader of the mafia group. Mafia name: RM

Kim Hoseok: 20 year old, first year university student. Twin to Namjoon. He is normally very happy around his family but when's he's mad it's terrifying. Mafia name: J-Hope (

Kim Yoongi: 21 year old, second year university student. Coldest person in the family, almost never seen smiling. People are the most terrified of him. Mafia name: Suga

Kim Seokjin: 22 year old, third year university student, oldest in the family. He loves his family to the end of the world and will do anything for them. Mafia name: Jin

In this story, BTS members will not be famous, BUT Jia and her friends are all famous by being secret members of OneDream. They wear wigs (Hanna Montana style) on stage and don't reveal their real names.

Stage names:

Jia - Jiyoung: main vocalist, dancer, maknae

Ari - Areum: vocalist 

Mina - Minsun: main rapper

Sungjae - Seojun: lead rapper, leader, oldest

Han - Hosung: vocalist and dancer 

Jihun - Jonghyun: lead vocalist and lead dancer.

Minjun - Minho: rapper, main dancer.

Sunhee - Sumi: not actually part of the band, she learned their secret in middle school and started to help out. She is now part of their management team and helps them get to places on time.