Chapter twenty six

3rd Person POV.

A loud knock sounded through the Jeong household as Sunhee made her way to the door. "What? What could anybody want at this ungodly hour?!" Sunhee whined as she looked at the clock screen that read 2:30 am. Sunhee opened the door and practically groaned when she saw who was there. "Shouldn't you guys be at home right now with your sister?" She folded her arms as she stared at the BTS members.

"We need your help." Jungkook pushed past her into the house.

"Sure, come into my house. Like I care." Sunhee glared at the seven boys as they made their way into her house.

Namjoon turned around to look at Sunhee. "We know we messed up way too many times with Jia for a simple apology to be enough. Missing her birthday is a big deal and we know that. We need your help in finding out how to make it up to her."

Sunhee rubbed her forehead, still feeling very sleepy. "I already did the big plan that she and I had been planning for years. I didn't bother to find anything else for her because I knew what I was going to do." Sunhee looked up at the seven desperate boys. "But there is someone else who could probably help you out."

"Who?" Jimin asked, desperate for anything that can help amend his bond with his sister.

Sunhee sighed and started calling someone on her phone. "Hey, get over here right now, code red." was all Sunhee said before hanging up.

"What was-" Taehyung started when Sunhee held up a hand towards him.

"Give them a bit." Sunhee interrupted.

After what felt like an eternity, they heard a sudden crash coming from upstairs. Out of a room, jumped out Jihun, who held a frying pan. He came crashing down the stairs holding the frying pan and stopped in front of Sunhee. "SUNHEE!? ARE YOU OKAY?!" Jihun asked as he searched for any signs that she was hurt.

"You couldn't have come in through the door like a normal human being." Sunhee glanced at her front door before looking up the stairs.

Jihun shrugged. "I didn't know where the intruder was. Had to take precautions. Now why did you call me?!"

Sunhee gestured over to where BTS stood and Jihun finally noticed them. "Oooh." Jihun looked between BTS and Sunhee. "Well, later." He saluted them before marching towards the door.

Sunhee quickly grabbed his shirt collar and dragged him towards the couch while Jihun tried clawing at the air. "Jihun just-"

"You tricked me! The code red is only supposed to be used for emergencies!" Jihun pouted.

"If I had said BTS was here, would you have come?" Sunhee put her hands on her hips.

"NO!"

"Exactly, now listen to them and help them or I will smack you with this frying pan!" Sunhee held the frying pan close to his face before standing behind him like a bodyguard.

Jihun folded her arms and glared up at the people he hated most in the world. "What?" he spoke in a plain flat tone.

"We want to know how we can make up for missing Jia's birthday to her." Jin explained in a calm voice.

Jihun snorted. "Jeez, if you guys are coming to me for help you must really be desperate. Isn't that right, Jungkook?"Jihun put his head on his hand and looked at Jungkook teasingly.

"Jihun!" Sunhee hissed in a threatening tone.

Yoongi took a step forward. "Yes, we are desperate. The amount of times we have hurt Jia is exponentially and we know we don't deserve her forgiveness yet she keeps giving it. Missing someone's birthday is a deep scar that is hard to heal, especially when the people who miss it are your own family members."