Authors Note 2

First of all I want to thank everyone for reading this story. I honestly never expected so many people to be enjoying it. This was just an idea that I had going on in my head for a while. I decided to write my first story and was only expecting a few readers. I really just wanted to put my work out there so I wouldn't lose the idea. Never in a million years did I expect to receive as many readers as I have and I am extremely thankful for each and everyone of you. I have plenty more ideas for new stories, ranging into all the different fandoms I am part of. However, before I move onto any new projects, I will finish this journey first.

The second reason I am writing this note to you all is to apologize for not being better at updating. If you haven't become aware yet, Christmas is coming quickly. As much as I love this season, it is also the season of exams(my favorite time of year obviously). It's for this reason why I haven't been updating as frequently, and I'm sorry for that. Take it up with my teachers for killing any motivation and inspiration I've had this past month. I'm hoping to get most of the chapters written before the new year.

Our first journey with Jia and BTS is slowly coming to its end but our second is going to begin shortly. Im very excited for you all to see what's going to happen next. Again I'm sorry for the delay in updates. I know how stressful these kinds of things are, especially since in the last chapter I left it at...well, you guys know how I left it😉.

So to wrap up, thank you once again and I'm sorry for the delay. Let's stay safe and healthy. To everyone taking exams, I wish you the best of luck. Have a happy Christmas season, see you guys soon❤️!