Chapter seventeen

Two weeks later:

"JIMIN GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!" I screamed chasing after Jimin who was holding my sketchbook.

"Yah where did your manners go!?" He screamed at me while laughing.

I tried lunging for him but ended up just falling on the ground. "They'll come back when I get my book back!" I reached for it but he held it high above his head. "I hate being the short one of the family!" I stomped my feet angrily.

"What the hell is going on down there?" Jungkook's voice yelled from upstairs.

"Jungkook oppa, help me!" I waved my arms around. "Jimin took my sketch book!"

"Wow you have some interesting drawings." Jimin muttered and I turned to see him flipping through my book.

"Oh you're dead now." I growled and sprinted after the laughing boy. 

Jimin ran up the stairs. "Jungkook look at her drawings." He smirked down at me.

I growled and chucked my shoes at both of them, causing them to drop down to the floor.

"Hey!" Jungkook complained.

I ignored him and leaped onto Jimin's back, grabbing onto him like a leech. "Give me my book!" I yelled while hitting him on the head.

"What's going on?" J-hope asked seeing me death gripping Jimin.

"Book!" I pointed at Jimin's hand while desperately trying to reach for it.

"Jimin just give her her book back." Yoongi rubbed his eyes, walking out of his room sleepily. "She'll keep screaming until you give it back."

"He speaks the truth. Now GIVE!" I reached for it one more time and caused both of us to tumble over onto the ground. I quickly jumped off the ground and ripped the book out of his grip. I held it like a kid who just found it's new favorite toy.

Jimin rubbed his head, a bump forming after the fall. "You're really protective over that thing."

"Oh please I went easy on you, Jihun got it much worse." I waved his comment aside and ran back to my room. I quickly put my sketch book back inside my desk. My eyes darted across the room to where my bag rested at the window. Inside that bag was a light blonde wig with light purple tips, a hat, sunglasses, and a mask. It was the bag I had taken to the company every night to become Jiyoung. This was the last night I had to sneak out, hopefully for a while.

"Jia! Come downstairs!" Mom's voice echoed from downstairs.

I quickly ran to the stairs and slid down the railing. Of course, me being me I ended up sliding to fast and fell into the floor.

"Smooth," mom teased, stepping over me instead of helping me up like a loving mother would.

I glared at her and jumped up. "I'm okay, thanks for asking."

"I figured you would be. You've fallen off bigger heights."

"This is totally making you seem like a great parent, right now."

Mom shrugged. "They would've found out about this eventually. Anyways, I ended up stopping by your uncles and picking up our traditional movie night meal. Your father is a little concerned with the portion size."

I peered into the bag of delicious food. "He's going to be very surprised then. Or even more concerned, one of the two."

"Mom? Jia? What are you going?" Jin asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Movie night, duh." I stated the obvious while piling out the take out food.

"At least once a month, Jia and I watch a movie together. Most times it's a classic but sometimes we watch a really bad movie to make fun of it. We also eat a ton of food because why not." Mom explained getting herself comfortable in the couch. "You all are welcomed to join us, we clearly have enough food...ish. Jia and I can normally finish all this in one sitting."