Chapter eleven

"Oppa?" I asked, believing my eyes were tricking me. The person who was holding my arm was none other than Taehyung. He didn't even look at me once, just glared at the three girls who were kicking me.

"Oppa!" The girl who slapped me screamed and attempted to hug Taehyung.

Taehyung just pushed her away and continued to glare at her. One of his hands was still holding my arm and his grip was pretty tight.

What is it with this family and cutting off circulation in someone's arm?! I angrily thought as I tried to loosen his grip. 

"Oppa, this girl ruined my shirt!" The girl began to pout, attempting to look cute.

I rolled my eyes at her and continued with my task of freeing my arm. It's at times like these I really wished I had long nails.

"Leave." Taehyung growled in a deep voice.

The three girls smirked down at me, thinking he was talking to me. I just gestured at his hand on my arm and gave them a face that said 'can't you see I'm trying!'.

"Not her." Taehyung spoke up, when he saw them looking at me. "You three leave now."

The girls were in shock and honestly so was I. "What?!" They all protested.

"Oppa! Didn't you see what she did to me?" The girl gestured at her shirt while her two friends nodded along with her.

Can you not see what you did to me!? I glared as I looked down at my bruised legs. My stylist is going to murder me! The concept outfits I had to wear all involved short skirts, but after today I think that's going to fly out the window

"Now!" Taehyung yelled, causing all of us to flinch. They gave me one last evil look, promising to get their revenge, before running away quickly. Once they were gone Taehyung finally let go off my arm and a silence filled the air around us.

"Uh thanks for that...I'm just gonna go now." I slowly tried to scoot myself away from Taehyung. Out of all my brothers, he was the one I was scared of the most.

"You didn't fight back." He turned around and look at my small figure. "Why?"

I sat with my legs spread and looked up at him. "Well two reasons. One, I just really hate violence and have never taken part in it. And two...let's be honest those girls could still easily kick my butt even if I tried." I looked in their direction to make sure they weren't coming back for round two or anything.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You should've, now we have to take you to the nurse."

"I don't need to go to the nurse!" I protested as I attempted to stand. My legs were still in pain and my back hurt from being thrown into the lockers. I finally stood up on wobbly feet. "See? I'm perfectly- OW! HEY!" I glared at Taehyung, who had touched one of my bruises harshly.

"See? Let's go, I'm not going to argue with you."

I pouted and started to take very small slow steps towards him. He groaned and quickly picked me up, bridal style. "AH! THIS ISNT NECESSARY!"

"Yes it is if we want to get there in this century. Now shut up, your voice is really annoying."

Time skip:

The nurse was very concerned when she saw me come in. My friends and I had come in multiple occasions, sometimes just to talk or times to bring her someone who got in a fight. On rare occasions, one of us would have to come in and most times it would be Haneul for a sports injury or Jihun for being...well Jihun. At first she thought that Taehyung had hurt me and was about to go on a huge lecture to him before I jumped in and explained the whole situation. After that, she gave me a lecture on why I have to fight back.