Chapter twenty five

Jia's Pov:

I slightly opened my eyes as I heard a bunch of soft whispers fill my room. "Jihun, leave her stuff alone!" I could hear Sunhee scold and something gets set back down.

"Hey this might be the one time I'll be in her house, of course I'm going to snoop around." Jihun's voice argued as something else got lifted up. Shortly after, a loud crash was heard through my room.

"You're worse than Sungjae!" Mina groaned.

I slowly lifted myself out of my covers and sat up with a small smile on my face. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

My friends all turned around shocked that I was up early. It was no secret that I slept in and it was impossible to wake up. "Surprise!" Minjun blew into a party horn as Ari threw confetti at me.

I laughed and noticed that Jihun was frozen in the position he was in. "Jihun, even though you're frozen, I can still see you."

Jihun casually moved his hands so that they covered his face. "How about now?" He asked, causing us all to laugh.

"Anyways," Sungjae interrupted, "happy birthday Jia!" They all blew their party horns again and decked my bed in loads of rainbow confetti.

I laughed lightly and jumped out of my bed, giving them a huge group hug. "You guys are amazing, you know that right?"

"Yeah, we do." Haneul ruffled my hair.

"We have a ton planned for today." Ari explained, jumping up and down with excitement.

"Like what?" I tilted my head at them.

"Right now, it's time for your birthday breakfast. Get changed and come downstairs." Sunhee started pushing the boys out of my room like the mom she was.

I laughed at her actions, giving her a tiny salute before heading to my bathroom. Before I went down, I checked my phone and saw it had blown up with notifications. Some were for Jia but the majority were for Jiyoung. Fans worldwide were celebrating today, sending me messages, gifts, and appreciation posts. I responded to the messages sent to Jia and made a mental note to post a selfie later today. Not wanting Sunhee to come yell at me, I ran down the stairs but stopped at the scene displayed before me.

Every worker that lived in the house, from guards to maids, were standing around the dining room with party hats. In their hands they had streamers, confetti, and poppers and they all wore big bright smiles. Attached to the wall was a pink and gold banner that read Happy Birthday Jia in beautiful cursive. A table with balloons was pushed against the wall and was filled with gifts wrapped in exquisite paper. The table was lined with an assortment of food and a rose gold two tier cake. Balloons were everywhere with two making the number sixteen tied to my chair. My friends stood with my parents, mom holding a crown and dad a sash.

"Happy birthday Jia!" Everyone in the room cheered as confetti and streamers flew across the room and poppers and horns sounded.

I could feel tears of happiness prick at the corner of my eyes but I blinked them away. "Oh my gosh!" I squealed as I covered my mouth with my hands.

Mom rushed over to me and gave me a tight hug. "Awww! Happy birthday my little girl! Will you stop aging now?"

"I'll put in a request." I laughed lightly as she put the crown on my head.

Dad came up and placed the pink sash over my head that had golden letters saying Sweet Sixteen. "Happy birthday, sweetie." He kissed the top of my head as he gave me a hug.

I held him tightly, my smile so big and bright it was starting to hurt. I pulled away from the hug and looked around the crowd of people waiting to celebrate with me. I frowned when I couldn't find seven particular faces. "Where are my brothers?" I asked curiously.