Chapter seven

The wedding seemed to almost be one directly out of a fairytale. Everything was beautiful. From the flowers to the food to the reception hall. People were dancing, laughing, and just having a great time. Well...everyone but BTS. They wore expressionless faces and didn't approach anyone. Real party people.

"Everyone here is way to happy," Jihun muttered, taking a sip of his Sprite.

"If it makes you feel any better, half of them are drunk." I offered, watching a guy stumble around on the dance floor.

"Wedding always make me feel single." Ari sighed watching another couple dance around.

"Everything makes me feel single." Mina retorted.

"Hey at least we know we're having a better time then those seven." Minjun nodded over to where BTS sat, drinking wine.

"Isn't Jungkook underaged?" I asked seeing him take a huge sip of wine.

"You be the one to go tell him that." Sungjae looked over at them. "They got four years to kill you, don't let them do it on the first night."

"You guys are so great at boosting my confidence. Really appreciate it." I rolled my eyes.

"Your welcome," Haneul smirked, tipping his soda can at me.

"There are all my children!" Mom practically ran over and embraced each of us in a hug. "Oh I was wondering when I was going to see you all!"

"Hey, Ms. Park- oh sorry Mrs. Kim. Gosh that's going to take some getting used to." Sunhee smiled at mom.

Mom laughed, "Oh I'm so happy you guys came!"

"Why on earth would we miss it?" Jihun smiled then looked over at me with a short playful glare. He really didn't want to see BTS again after last time but I forced him to come. I had to basically drag him out of his house, but he finally caved.

At that moment, Mr. Kim walked up and put his arm around mom. "Hey there, Jiyoung! Are these all your friends?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah this is Sunhee, Jihun, Haneul, Ari- wait what the heck did you just call me?!" I panicked just now realizing he said Jiyoung, my stage name, and not Jia.

It seemed my friends also just noticed what he said, "Jiyoung? Who's Jiyoung!?" Sunhee looked around with wide eyes.

"I've never heard that name before!" Sungjae added frantically.

"She's Jia, not Jiyoung!" Ari pointed at me.

"You don't even know your own daughters name!" Mina folded her arms.

"Isn't Jiyoung the member of a kpop band? You can at possibly think Jia is her!" Minjun waved his arms around.

"J-I-A, not J-I-Y-O-U-N-G!" Haneul spelled out.

Jihun just started laughing, not really knowing how to react..

Mom and Mr. Kim both looked at each other and laughed. "You were right, Yeona, her friends are very entertaining."

"Of course she's right. The women are always right. Learned that the hard way." Jihun muttered, earning and elbow in the rib by Mina.

"Wait, you know?" I shook off my shock and looked between the both of them.

"Well, he is your father now. Thought it was best someone in the new family knew about our little secrets." Mom gently ruffled my hair.

I looked over at BTS, fear coursing through my veins. "They don't  know yet." Mr. Kim reassured me once he saw where I was looking. "And they won't find out about it until you're ready to tell them. I promise."